Chaos Bolt EU and Transfer

Just subbed back to wow to play my char on Chaos Bolt i finished in Phase 2 so i have almost full gear full profession eng/ench lvl 40 so i wanted to hit 50 before patch for Phase 4 but what i am seeing server is dead in AH is 60 items server is locked…
So i can transfer to Wild Growth which is PVE not PVP and
ali vs horde is 73% vs 27% which is insane but i get it is PVE server…
and only other server is slowly dying PVP RP server Crusader Strike… (2K online)
So lucky me i had one char on Living Flame so i started leveling there again from the bottom no golds no profession no mounts no reps because i cannot play my char where i invested like 7 days played… and most shocking thing is i spoke with people who pay 25 euros for transfer and they cannot transfer to example LIVING FLAME … which is now one of the healthiest servers 5K online 45K items in AH
why we just cannot transfer where we want just make 2 servers and bring all players together to have MMO feeling … seen more people on private servers… its a shame and stupid decision about server transfers… you can do better Blizzard…
So many experience behind your belt so act like it! Care about your customers!
Who still wanna play your game 20 years later after release…

1 Like

Is sad what happened with Chaos Bolt.

The servers aren’t infinite, imagine all the lag it would cause and the realm going down all the time lol. It was also never possible to paid transfer in Seasonal servers.

As for the other reason there was even too “few servers” according the launch players so they expanded with… Chaos Bolt.

I actually recommended against this because I expected it to end up dead on the long run as players parked it on that realm before they could move over to their Designated Realm They Really Want to Play Onto which did happen eventually.

Situation is that they closed some realms and offered free character migration instead. That was some while ago though.

Weird that you’re coming back then no?

But the playerbase is fragmented across a lot of different WoW game versions because… Player feedback that they really wanted it so they got it. There’s atm 7 different game versions and also end-of-expansion for Retail so people have unsubbed waiting for the next xpack to drop before returning.

Ever increasing game modes with ever decreasing player numbers. Berny sure misses the simple times of 2019.

1 Like