Chaos Bolt EU is dead - Need transfer server

Badluck guys. If you werent awake at 4am to check for Blue Posts say goodbye to your guild and have fun on a dead server!

1 Like

I just cancelled my subcription and gave the reason why. If everyone on Chaos bolt did the same, they might do something about it.

1 Like

I’ve done the same thing - it’s unfair and Blizzard really need to answer this - such a shame as back in the day this thread would not be left unaddressed like it has now.

2 Likes

I agree we need a free transfer or a merge of some sort, i wouldn’t call the server dead but the wirting is on the wall, anything that’s not super popular takes over 1h in prime time to get a grp for.

During this time, in blizzard offices, it’s friday and no one care about us

Crusader Strike is also dead.

Let’s join our forces!

Well, just tried to join.

Can’t create a character, so I resubbed for a month for nothing. :smiley: Guess I’ll unsub.

Yay!

Tried to join what? Chaos bolt `?

Would be great if we could have a update on this Blizzard!!

9:00 PM, 1 layer on Chaos Bolt :smiley:

Great

1 Like

While there are guilds still raiding, for players that are not level 50 it’s a complete struggle to form parties for early dungeons and quests.
Am I supposed to level on my own, what happened to the “MM” part of MMO, Blizzard needs to communicate what they’re planning for these low pop servers

2 Likes

“We’re not in the same boat.
People on Chaos-bolt have had no other server of our type to join back in phase 1. LW and LF were looked for a really long time.

Crusader Strike is a PvP RP. Sad to say, but your server type is not for everyone.

People are asking to fix the problem after their FCM, here comes why Chaos-bolt specifically needs help!

“It is due to Blizzards actions that our server died completely. Our server was already struggling, but it was enough for us to manage. Right now, there are hardly any people online ind the prime hours and off hours theres less then 50 people online and allyside off all lvls.

Offering to move to another server, most people took that option, but not all were online at this point, Now we have many guilds that are split with people in both servers, and now they’re completely shutting down for people to move over, which results in very poor management from Blizzard.

#SaveTheGuilds

5 Likes

Delusional
Nobody except a minority of cucked players would ever accept being forced onto a PVE server. Im happy knowing you will be stuck in the mud for another week

Chaos Bolt has just enough players to be considered a proper server, we’re now reaching the point where there’s no hope for it anymore. Server’s dead, no debate about it. At the time of the launch lots of us did not had a choice where to go due to other servers being locked already, and now this new transfers policy thing… Blizzard is responsible for this situation and should fix it asap. Just merge Chaos Bolt already or open up real transfers to PvP realms without asking us to track your posts at 5am…

2 Likes

Thxs for ruining the already low active server. Now it is almost dead. Awesome decision.

Good option would be to inform everyone that fcm are open for 5 days then servermerge with one of the big server

The only solution is to open transfer from chaos bolt to any server. Because right now server is dead, 40 people online the day, and not really much later…
And they should do they same for lava lash and crusader strike.

Problem is, that a lot of friends, raid members and guildies already are split between WG and CB. They would have to force merge us with WG; and then afterwards give people the opportunity to join a pvp server afterwards.

Never accepting even a day on some boring PVE server

Hi, I also play on Chaos bolt. Same feelings about things regarding the server as others here. I think alot of people jumped ship out of fear and not being so focused on pvp. I quite like the pvp aspect and actually care about not abandoning people in the guild ( which you seen alot of people have jumped ship leaving people behind). I would like to keep playing, but not at any cost. Either they’ll make it possible to transfer to more populated servers (and same type) or they’ll lose people. I’ve already cancelled my upcoming sub… so we’ll see if they get to keep that and actually do something in a timely manner.

1 Like