Chaos Bolt EU is dead - Need transfer server

On Living flame with same conditions :

11300 Ally / 12200 H2

On Lone wolf with same conditions :

10600 Ally / 11400 H2

So the 2 others PvP server are 5 times Chaos Bolt but yeah, it’s not dead lol. Just Blizzard open eyes, come in the day and play, even now, 4 or 5 messages on /4
If you dont connect at 9pm with your guild to go in raid one night per week, you can’t barely do nothing all day long… it’s too much

Free transfeer soon thx

That’s why i did this post, to have it yes please

Yes please ! It’s week end but not even better, every day we die more a little bit, don’t let us die Blizzard please, i wanna continue to play this game, not stop and uninstall it because nobody is connected

2 Likes

Auction house is DEAD, no parties, just casual people. No way to do ANYTHING.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s so sad, i choose this server because at the launch of classic in November, every others servers were locked.
Now we are stuck on a dead server :

• nobody is asking for anything on /world /trade
  • STV is dead, few groups
  • ah is dead
  • we can’t find any dungeons or farm reputation
  • always only one layer
    WE CAN’T DO ANYTHING, we are trapped and i’m starting to feel desinterested in the game

please do something, i want to transfer my characters

3 Likes

Thank you Carstein and Pirwet for your feedback. I hope it will help all of us to be saved. All you said it’s totally true. AH is dead with horrible prices. channel are dead, wait hours to just find 2 people to help for one quest.

I came here for the exact same reason, all others was locked. But damn now… we must be saved, it’s a nightmare to play here, just boring and usefull

1 Like

bump for attention

What’s the point of playing on a pvp server when there is no one to kill : (

Yes indeed lol. You can’t play with people from your faction cause nobody is online, and you can’t kill people from other faction cause nobody is online too ! Blizz, just add the button for the transfer <3

1 Like

Wild Growth server will take any horde…but please no more alliance.

1 Like

Yea agreed, that would be great.
Pugging is nonexistent, more than half of guilds are locked behind a language barrier, takes a long time to get groups for anything and low level content is solo-mode only.

Making a group for any dungeon below lvl 50 takes and hour.

Yeah 100% took me 4 hours to find a SM group today

lol wtf are you ppl talking about, there are plenty ppl to kill in the open world.
I do world PvP daily!

You guys just wanne cry to get a free transfer to the megaservers thats all.

Thank you everyone for your feedback. Hope it will helps. You resume everything well. questing group, doing dungeon, everything is dead. We must be delivered from there

good for you, if you are happy to kill one guy from time to time.

I’m not, i want to play with people not ghost.

Indeed! it is time to open transfers. It’s basically no activity during the day and even on peak hours its hard to find people to make groups with.
Please Blizzard let us transfer!!

I never ever talk on these forums, and haven’t since 2006, i’m just a lurker.

But i must say Chaos Bolt E.U is in desperate need of help.

100% I can’t even find any groups… It’s dead

Transfer pls as this server balance is also whack 4 times more alliance too. Getting constant killed by multiple alliance when playing in the evening to gather mats/consumes for raid and almost no horde around. OPEN TRANSFER NOW!