Char transfere

Hey hey, im playing SoD for a while on a PVE server. But now my friends just started to play the game and the like PVP. So i bought an char transfere so i could play with them.

Now the game says they wont do it cus of reasons. So i paid 25 euros for nothing because they wont accept transferes to that realm. If i knew this before i paid i woulld have never bought it. And i cant find no statement about that they wont allow the transfere. So i feel like they just took my 25 euros :frowning:

While the in-game shop is available in the WoW Classic client, Blizzard does not have the ability to disable it for specific servers (such as SoD realms).

SOD transfers are not available and I already recommended they put a warning inside the game about that. It’s on the site or BNET shop though that you can’t transfer.

If you’ve recently bought the transfer token you can request a refund.

I recommend against enrolling on a PVP realm just because your friends like it. Imagine this: A max skull player x 50 times that will camp you, for hours at end (this is not considered griefing) on a PVP realm nonstop. It got to the point that Blizzard finally relented and offer random free character migration FROM the PVP realms.

The PVP realms is not for the faint-hearthed. Many players on it keep suggesting to make it PVE-oriented only… Which exists entirely on the PVE realms but they chose anyway to register and whine on the PVP realms anyway.

why did i get a notification in this post :thinking:

1 Like

I might have accidentally linked your post instead of the FCM thread itself, sorry <3

1 Like

thanks for the info! Appreciate it. Next time is should do my research better hahahaha