Character migration

Transferred to a dead realm.
My brother and i transferred realms yesterday. However after trying to find a group now we found out that the realm we are on now is totally dead. Literally trying to setup a group for 6 hours for a instance and still not getting a group. We would like to be transferred back to our old server. If not me and my brothers will be quitting this game and so will a few of our friends. We spend days leveling our characters only now to be stuck in eternal limbo trying to party up. Please do something about this blizzard and make a remark when transferring that you will not progress any further when changing servers like this. I was really enjoying the game untill now…

Is this a Free Character Migration at Classic WoW?

Yes it is. Noggerfogger to judgement.

All FCM’s are one way and irreversible unfortunately.

Yup that means only one thing we throw our money at blizzard just to get nailed by them…

I’ve been on judgement for a week now. And it’s true, it’s harder to find a group than it was on Mograine. But the realm is filling up nicely. We have a Dutch speaking guild with 70 members in it. I did two dungeons today and groups were easily made.

This server is the real classic experience. If you expect to find a group within 5 minuts you should play retail. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.