Character model bans (Discussion, same as we had for xp abuse, not breaking rules)

Human or otherwise, its a step in the right direction and then people wouldnt be tempted to use an almost voldemort addon.

I just cant tell you how sad I am that the game I adore despite all it’s flaws silences people for their opinions, wrongly or rightly. I come from an era where you stood up for everything - I was in London for the Mandela march, I lied to my parents just to go there and even when I was caught they were proud of me even though I wasnt allowed out for three months (bastards! lol).

if it werent for posts like these people wouldnt know and knowledge is power

5 Likes

They really didn’t need bigger boobies and obese Taurens to feel more comfortable though did they?

2 Likes

They ‘just’ exploited a bug using game mechanics. They didn’t need to use anything else.
Hacking the game using third-party tools is very different.

5 Likes

Of course not, I mean jesus lol But the six months suspension wasnt needed either :slight_smile: if i thought that huge breasts were a means of punishing people then there would be so many people up to their lobes in the brown stuff :wink:

3 Likes

Even more silly when only themselves could see it… oh wait ofc they took pictures and vids and shared them… they have no real idea how old the person is they are sharing that stuff with… that’s a big problem.

4 Likes

Maybe nothing will happen but the option to try is still there. Apparently some people did get theirs reduced in the last thread.

Just the booby size :wink:

2 Likes

You do understand there’s model changes other than “sexual” stuff? Like what I said I almost tried myself, cult of the damned. I’m surprised your mind goes straight for sexual stuff.

3 Likes

Oh ofc… but lets be honest how many were rocking it in Goldshire huh?

3 Likes

I wouldn’t know, they don’t let us dwarves inside.

Shakes fist

7 Likes

But did they take pics and vids just to titillate? Are you seriously telling me that in this day and age when flesh is readily accessible, when absolutely nothing is sacred any more that they did this just for the thrills? Dont get me wrong, I’m a woman of a certain age and I’ve earnt the right to be up my own posterior, however, boobies are nothing!

I love you Anna, i love your posts but I know you’re smarter than that :slight_smile:

Just like the wow erotic stuff that got shut down… this game is for 12 and up… so they don’t want it to be shown in a twisted way… and I agree. You can get that stuff other places… leave it there.

2 Likes

Erm, the first post on the first site that opens if you google the addon is “You should know you can get a ban any moment”.
Well, third site it is actually, the addon’s site is empty though. And it’s a post from the creator.

3 Likes

There is no realistic way to police every individual mod on every individual player and mods that can give you an ingame advantage did exist, that’s probably why its a zero tolerance policy

3 Likes

My whole account has just been banned too for 6 months for using a mail armour texture edit which turned the mail chest in to a bikini. I had to use the custom launcher for the armour edit to show (client side) and I didn’t realise the actual risk, as I’ve never used any cheats/exploits in my 12+ years, so… it looks like I’ll be moving on from this game.

Edit: For those wondering, they reject appeals.

12 Likes

I don’t get why people time and time again risk their wow accounts… I’d lose 12 years on mine if I ever lost it.

3 Likes

And I agree, you’re absolutely right :slight_smile: But this modification gave the opportunity to have far more than just mahoosive lady dumplings - its gave the opportunity to have scars etc and all sorts of body enhancements. But, none of these things gave these guys characters an edge - unlike other things that gave an artificial way of leveling etc…shhhhh! It was all cosmetic and only from their side. Dont get me wrong, I know that to tamper with someone else’s property is not only against terms but probably illegal however, there are worst things and they didnt deserve the punishment they got compared to those that cheated with experience (though Blizz didnt answer even when they were asked out-right about this). To be fair the punishment does not fit the crime. Blizzard need to choose the battles that they fight and this is their weakest

6 Likes

Well, saw a post where somebody changed velves into High elves, some did it for nudity I guess, and some…
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/325398248330100737/571210308014571520/SPOILER_1553616910593.png
(I’ll preformat the link for everybody’s mental health, click at your own risk. Such cases should be a perma imo)

6 Likes

Whenever I see this written anywhere, I think to myself, does anyone under 18 even play this game? It’s not really attractive to younger audience at all, can’t say I know a single underage person anymore that plays it, but I can understand why Blizzard is cracking on “erotic artists”, they have an image to keep I suppose.

3 Likes

12 Likes