Character not saved?

Hi, am i the only one whos character is not saved after yesterdays connection?

I leveled a character 2 days aggo to 110
Now its back to 105…

Character: Thezia-Ghostlands

Can any Gm please set it back please?
I’ve made a ticket but wait time is 3 days…

In the guild news u can see i hit level 110.
For a momment i tought i was crazy xD

Time is crucial here since my goal was to level all races male and female warriors to level 120 before prepatch.
I only need 3 more so hurrrrrry

A rollback huh? I’m not sure if they can help you with that.

Regardless, the ticket queue cannot be bypassed through the forum. You’ll have to wait in line.

Lol they squished too early.
What u mean they cant redo?
I trained to 110 servers went down and im 105, I dont think an answer like we cant put u back to 110 is the right answer.

Better give me 120 boost then i dont mind :stuck_out_tongue:

i had 2 characters on ghostlands, now the realm doesnt show up in my realm list anymore and my characters gone, did blizzard delete them?

This is a seperate problem, you’ll have to sort the realm alphabetically and find your realm amongst them then login to the realm to refresh the character list.

If they are really not on the realm anymore you’ll have to make a ticket for investigation.

It’s still there, like others you aren’t even trying to look for it. A forums search would have lead to you finding out what to do, but I guess like many others you don’t bother to read the guildlines.

I got whole progress reset in establishing Nazmir. Done all quests with Bonswamdi and it got all reset back to the start. Very poor experience Blizzard… Seems like it’s a norm these days to have issues and ignore customers.

Maybe you should look yourself with a google search before coming to the forums and claiming Blizzard deleted your characters.

I’ve had this aswell. levelled up to 100 after completing about 4 quests. Come back online and im back to 99 and got to re do them all again!

This is one of the reasons why I won’t play on a realm that’s about to be connected, this happened to me last time many years ago, luckily I hadn’t done that much.

Thank you for your reports regarding missing progress following the recent Dragonblight/Ghostlands connection. This is not something Customer Support can assist with but our technical team will have a look.