Character realm transfer problem

Hello!

I’m having trouble transfering a character from Sporeggar to Argent Dawn. The pop up window which shows up after the character and destination realm selection page is blank and disappears after a few seconds.

I don’t get any payment options or anything of the sort and the process seems to stop there as I’m returned to the character selection screen with no changes to my realm character rosters or transfer processing note next to my character name.

Further I’m a little anxious now since I’ve tried the process several times assuming an error or that my credit card details weren’t updated, and now I’m afraid I might get billed several times for the same transfer.

I’ve checked my account page and there doesn’t seem to be anything billed as of yet.

I’d be really grateful if anyone could check the status of my transfer situation or if you can propose a solution.

Thank you.

Hello Daerision,

Please get in touch via ticket so that the colleagues can double check this for you because we here in the forum do not have access to accounts.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

Thanks, I found a relevant thread in the meantime. Seems like a lot of people had the same problem with the shop since patch 8.2. Something to do with razer software running in the background apparently. It finally went through after I disabled that!

Thanks again, you can close the thread!

That is good to hear that you managed to get it sorted. Thanks a million for your feedback.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?