Character screen not updating

When I log out the character select screen isn’t updating. So the next time I log in I have the old screen. It isn’t gamebreaking, it’s just a little confusing.

2 Likes

I’m not 100% clear on what you mean, but you can force an update of your character list by making any random new character on the server then deleting it.

When you log out, make sure you use the log out command via the menu, don’t just close the game. Otherwise recent changes to the UI aren’t saved.

If I change my transmog and log out my character is still wearing my old transmog. After logging out, when I exit and start the game again the next day my character is still wearing the old transmog.

Now if I log in and out again, my character is wearing the new transmog. Not sure if you still understand, I have a hard time explaining things :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Not to necro an old thread but this is still happening to me a lot. Just a bit strange and annoying

1 Like

same, armory for collection doesn’t update for more than a month. Have reported several times, but no result, it shows 29 pets less than I have and wrong level and quality etc, nothing helps to update it. totally broken

I have same issue sometimes. The gear shown on character select screen, doesnt match the character in game. Pretty sure it is some bug with loading textures.

1 Like

This is happening to me too. I update me transmog and then log out. And when I am at the character screen my character is wearing the old transmog. It must be a bug or something?

Same here. New transmog appearances (not barber shop) are not updating to the character select screen.

Got the same problem. Happened pre SL launch from time to time but since then it the models sometimes don’t update for days, even when actually changing gear.

Maybe unrelated but a similar problem:
One of my characters shows up naked - as if all slots are hidden/nothing was equipped - in the arsenal, the equiped items are however displayed in their slots.

2 Likes

Still an issue - just to bring this to the top again in case someone else with the same problem is looking for a solution.

2 Likes

This didn’t need bumping. Please do not resurrect old threads. Possible bugs can be reported through the intended Report Bugs feature.