Character Sketch: Outland Sin'dorei

Hey, I’ve made a sketch for a new roleplay character, and I liked to share it so others can maybe share their ideas and thoughts about this character, getting me to brainstorm a bit further before I start roleplaying it.

So here was my first idea. I’ve wanted to make a Blood Elf Barbarian. Why? Because it’s freaking awesome that’s why!
However, I also want to respect the lore, and with such, other fellow roleplayers.
So I constantly tried to think of lore-friendly ideas how my Blood Elf became who he is, a feral savage.

Then I came with this idea: He’s from Outland! One of the first Elves who ran after our favourite boy Kael to a promising paradise of plenty. Anyhow, so after chilling with the Blood Elven forces for a while he got banished from the main Kael’thas army, to survive in the unforgiving hellscape of Outland.
So after a few years of being prey of larger demons, preying on smaller demons for that sweet sweet fel energies, crippling loneliness, his mind deteriorated, only surviving on pure primal instinct, he finally found his way back to outland civilisation. But from that point on, the mental stress of survival in Outland already broke him, and he’s a former shell of himself.

So from this point on he probably worked as a scout, guide, and tracker for the forces of Outland. Only now to step through the Dark Portal again to get back to Azeroth (two decades later), being somewhat home again, but also horrible distanced from its fertile culture. He can’t connect to other Blood Elves, can’t fit in into their society. So from this point on he’s a mercenary for the Horde, struggling with his broken mind.

So yeah I basically gone from Blood Elf Barbarian to Mad Max Outland Hobo.

Any thoughts, ideas, pitfalls, about this character? I’ve played TBC back in the day, but I wasn’t really paying attention to the lore back then, so there might be aspects I have to be aware of. Any help is welcome.

1 Like

Blond noob.

I’m confused. Are you saying he’s been born on Outland, or that he has simply been part of the expedition that led there?

Expedition, of course. The army that Kael’thas led into Outland.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.