Character stuck exiles reach

A shaman I created on Argent Dawn EU is stuck in a perpetual state where I try to log in, but the game automatically logs me out. I sent bags and around 10k gold to this new character and decided in the end to level up a new shaman because I couldn’t log into this one. I can’t delete him because he’s got unopened mail. Can someone please get my gold back and my bags please. I’ve tried the character stuck option but because I’ve just started Exiles Reach it’s not working for me. Also is it impossible to log a ticket and get someone to respond to it anymore?

This should help to return the mails:

Thanks, but its saying no eligible mail on this character.

A quick in-game ticket (from any of your characters) would be a good option here. There is a chance the character may be in a state where it truly cannot be accessed anymore, but we should almost certainly be able to recover any gold/items that may have been sent to it. :slight_smile:

How do i do a quick in game ticket from the character when I cant log in to the one with the problem.

You can make tickets via the web interface from your account via the website too.

I am having no luck creating a ticket for my account or character. I need to speak or talk to someone who can help me via ticket, but thats not possible since the ticket I want to create doesnt address or solve my problem.