Character stuck moving ( razer naga pro)

Hey gamers,

first off, im sorry if im posting in the wrong place. This is my first post ever on the forums and im not sure where to turn.

so i have an issue that i hope is easy to fix but i cant seem to find any solution for it anywhere, it all started when i got the Razer naga pro.

Mouse settings:
For the “sidebar” on the mouse i am using the 6 button layout, which a bound to numpad 1,2,3,4,5,6. Since i have a 60% keyboard i dont have a numpad so that worked out well.

Initial issue ( which is hopefully related to the current):
So, after these were bound to the numpad buttons, i started trying out my new mouse with the keybinds and i realized i was actually moving in strange directions when clicking the mousebuttons. I went in to settings and unbound everything that had to do with numpad. Now i could set out my binds as i pleased and use my spells correctly.

Current issue:
HOWEVER… although i can use my numpad 1-6 ( which is bound to the mouse side buttons). When i hold down shift and press “numpad1” (bottom front side key on the mouse) my character turns right. And when i hold down shift and press “numpad 4” (middle top sidebutton) my character backpedals.

Obviously this is quite annoying as a also have keybind such as SHIFT + T and SHIFT + v and sometimes i need to use one of those binds and then quickly after, one of the mouse side-buttons which makes my character move if i haven’t been quick enough to remove my finger from SHIFT.

The worst part is - even though i could live with that the character moves just a little (even though i dont want to) - it sometimes get stuck in that movement. So for some reason my character can just be stuck backpedaling while i try to play arena.

I’ve checked all the movement binds, searched for any bind involving SHIFT + anything and i just cant figgure it out and its driving me crazy.

Does anyone perhaps have any knowledge of this issue, and in best case - a solution.

Many thanks in advance and enjoy your weekend!

/Algooty

Working as intended. Shift-Numpad sends a different hardware events.

I believe there’s an AHK script that can map them back to the numbers.

wow, that was absolutely not what i wanted to hear…the truth seldom is i suppose.

But why does it not happen when i use SHIFT + any of the other mouse sidebuttons?

is it something specific about just 1 and 4?

/Algooty

Num .,0,1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9 all send different hardware events with shift: delete, insert, end, down, pagedown, left, right, home, up, pageup (at least with an English US keyboard).

So your only safe numpad binds are Num-,Num+,Num/,Num*,Num 5.

Interesting, i will try rebinding these and see what happens.

Thanks for the support, i’ll let you (and anyone else experiencing this) know how it worked out.

/Algooty

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.