Character Teleported

I logged out in Dustwallow Marsh last night and now I logg in, I’m outside Khartut’s Tomb in Uldum? It doesn’t say that I’ve died or anything like that. I’ve never been there with this character, or even on this account.

Has this happened to anyone else, or does anyone have a clue to why it happened? :thinking:

EDIT: I also just noticed everything has scaled to 50, although it still says 35 on the map, and I never went to Chromie since I didn’t finish the new account-trial and therefore didn’t unlock her. So I don’t think this is a simple “relocation bug”. I’m not complaining, the scaling is acually a good thing, it’s just so strange.

1 Like

Sounds like a classic alien abduction to me. :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Haaaaaa first

6 Likes

Sometimes when characters bug out the game teleports them to certain places/zones. For example when your character gets stuck and you use the unstuck tool you end up in westfall as Alliance. I’ve never heard of anyone ending up in Uldum though.

2 Likes

I support this idea

1 Like

Everyone knows Crossroads graveyard and That City in Westfall are places which cross to another reality.

2 Likes

That is remix tho :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

that happened

1 Like

I would guess the game was confused as to where you were and placed you where it thinks you should be.

Or you the game thinks you died and you have been placed at a graveyard closest to the last known location.

1 Like

You are missing the obvious thing, someone logged into your account and moved you. Change your password, and add a phone authenticator.

3 Likes

It’s unlikely, but it’s so easy to change your password that this is always a first step :smile_cat:

1 Like

I have an authenticator already, and nothing else has changed on my account. Also, that wouldn’t explain the world suddenly scaling to 50 without having Chromie time. I’ve thought about it and it’s probably some bug because of the Halloween event. Lol, I was a bit scared at first though.

1 Like

A bug would not move your character and I have never heard of the game moving someone to that location.

If you don’t enter your password every time you play then someone could have gained access. Do you live with anyone else, could they have done it?

This would get me very worried about the security of my account. Next time your characters could be stripped naked and all your gold and items sent to another account.

1 Like

Maybe you got hacked and someone placed you in uldum for fun to confuse you…

1 Like

OOh maybe it was headless ghost that i heard when i was over Elsvynn Forest today?

Well, it’s soon Halloween. Just a thought.

It has never happen to me. But here: take some free candy. :candy: :candy: :candy:
:blush:

1 Like

Thank you for the replies. I’ll look into the security of my account! :heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.