Character transfer

Hello!
I have been trying to transfer one of my characters from Flamelash to Zandalar Tribe server (WOW Classic) without success.

I get an error message that says “An error was encountered. Please come back later”.

I have tried to restart the game several times and I have tried to transfer the character at different occasions. I have also added €25 to my Blizzard wallet/balance.

Please advise.

Blizzard have disabled transfers from any realm to Zandalari tribe for some reason. I have the same problem, I made a ticket and they told me then have no idea when we can transfer to that server again.

I also would like to know if transfers will open before AQ or even before Naxx.

Or atleast open the transfer for those that already have characters on Zandalari tribe. Another option would be to open transfer for horde faction due to the faction imbalance. Or remove restrictions completely.

But yeah, an update on if transfers will be available before AQ would be awesome.

Bump! Have blizz just forgot that they stopped transfers to this realm? its been ages now and its not " locked " or " full "… Open the realm please.

Also when Im trying to transfer to ZT is flagging me that there is an error and my mail box need cleared ( its empty ) so not sure if its just broken or not.

ye, will be glad to see opened transfers :smiley:

It looks like it’s opened now

Doesn’t seem to be. Ready to transfer a Shaman the moment it’s open!

1 Like

I also have made ticket about it, I have characters there, but would like to transfer my 60 hunter there also. No luck =(

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.