Character transfer

Hello, I bought a World of Warcraft®: Burning Crusade Classic ™: Dark Portal Pass and used a boost of characters. Unfortunately, I did not notice a bad realm. I have no problem paying for a change of realm, but so far we write that I used the character boost recently to try again later. But now, as I look, I can see that there is no conversion from pve to pvp. I created the character at Pyrewood Village where the type is normal and I don’t know if that means it’s a PvE realm. I want a character on a Golemagg server with a PvP type. Will the transfer go after some time when it won’t block the character’s recent boost? Or is there a variant of how to do it differently? Sorry for the translation, a google translator is used

Hello Buglos,

Here is a complete list of the character transfer restrictions that exist in the game - make sure that you select Burning Crusade Classic.

Pyrewood Village is a PvE realm, while Golemagg is a PvP realm. That means that it won’t be possible to transfer the character sadly, even after the boost cooldown expires.

I would suggest that you reach out to our support, and ask if it is possible to assist you in some other way.