Charge / Intervene macro

Been a while since I managed macros, and with Intervene back (FINALLY!) I wanna mash these two together.

My current Charge macro looks like this to avoid any problems:
#showtooltip Charge
/startattack
/dismount
/use Charge

I know I can add a modifier like /use [nomod] Charge and [mod:shift] Intervene but with the current macro I just press my button and charge into whatever comes closest. I wanna be able to do the same but with a friendly target no matter if it’s an npc or friendly player, how do I mash these together? Can’t seem to get it to work.

Thanks in advance.

not sure if you can have the intervene auto target a close friendly and run it (would be cool though, so must almost research into it :D)

, but otherwise:
#showtooltip Charge
/startattack
/dismount
/use [help] Intervene; Charge

will retain your current charge functionality while intervene if you have selected a friendly target

Thanks for your reply, didn’t quite work though.

Anyone else got an idea?

#showtooltip
/startattack
/targetfriend [noexists]
/dismount [mounted]
/cast [help] Intervene; Charge

Thanks alot Elvenbane, however this setup wasn’t quite working as I had hoped, figured I’d do it differently.

Decided to go for:

/startattack
/cast [nomod] Charge

and here, I wanna insert Intervene instead with a modifier. Can I somehow use a modifier where I automatically intervene to the nearest friendly player not in target, just like charge would normally do thanks to startattack?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.