Chat frame keeps resetting

I’ve set up my UI with Edit Mode, however, whenever I relog my Chat Frame keeps resetting back to what I expect is default settings/position.
Anyone else got this problem? How do I fix this?

1 Like

having the same issue here, it can go back to default after teleporting from sw to valdrakken, or logging out and back in. quite annoying isnt it. have you tried to submit a bug report?

I’ll try submit a report. I just figured it was more of an error in my settings/addons or whatever. Let’s see what they’ll say.

1 Like

I have this issue with my chat frame since the launch of the new UI. I don’t use any chat addon and I have tested this without any addons at all.

No matter what I do or where I put it or what size I make it, it resets every time I log into a character. It’s driving me nuts.

1 Like

So I just made a ticket, and they gave me the standard “UI reset” response.
I tried everything but the bug’s still there…

EDIT:
Understandably the customer support could only just help me attempt some raw troubleshooting, so they would instead forward this issue to the development team. Hopefully we will find it fixed in a future game patch.
Fingers crossed.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.