Chat, is this real?

Blizzard if you do this I will buy every store mount and tmog set, and will never cry about any ingame item you put into the store…

Of course not. Its a clueless wowhead author. See bluetracker:

Hello Champions of the Alliance and Horde!

Let it be known that Dragonflight Season 4 will close soon. Players who make a big push to end the season will want to get started on their final weeks of efforts.

• When Season 4 ends, it will no longer be possible to earn PvP seasonal rewards, titles, or Dragonflight Season 4 rankings.
  • For a time after the end of Season 4, most Mythic+ achievements and rewards will remain earnable.

We will let you know exact dates and times for the end of Season 4 and the beginning of The War Within Season 1 as soon as possible. Please keep an eye on our official news site for that and all other news about WoW.

Wishing you the best of luck battling to a glorious finish!

The bluepost states that you can earn m+ stuff after season end but not PvP stuff.

Like it should be for PvP.

zzzzzzzzzzz

Kinda sucks whenever for the average player, 2400cr in 3s isn’t remotely obtainable until the last month of the season :'D

EU has +30 new 1st time gladiators this season. That is an astronomically low number, and I’m starting to doubt if it’s even possible before burnout.

I will miss out, too. Since my team peaked at 2.2k and let it go because of vacation and useless comb. We will try next time.

But glad is glad and its bound to a season for a reason!

Im a poet an didnt know it!

1 Like

Nah they edited it right after, the moment season ends you can say goodbye to every single pvp reward being available :slight_smile:

Glad is free q it up

It’s not supposed to be obtainable by the average player, hence it’s called a “prestigious reward”, even if it’s only a shadow of what glad used to be back in maaaah days. :older_man:t2:

You guys are just mislead into believing that it’s supposed to be obtainable by the average player because of SL S2 and also because you see casuals buying boosts/wintrading/being piloted, riding around on them.

1 Like

Only for like a week or 2 after season ends, then they vanish(banned)

Ofc, this time they will get them for sure. 100p

Except gold boosts

Alot of them actually dont get banned or touched.
Or if they got banned they just transfered the character.

Atleast part of it will be more annoying for certain ppl with the battle net transfer going away.

1 Like

Yeah guys hoarding characters will lose many thousands of dollars and hopefully they will go and find a real job in kfc

They might be selling them extra cheap right now before pre-patch!

Fixed it for you.

1 Like

Where you getting these numbers from?

I literally have 5 Preservation evoker friends who got their first glad ever this season, 4 of them with me

2400 in 3v3 currently has 2177 characters.

That is not really a low number. Obviously compared to older seasons where Shuffle didn’t exist or to Shuffle people over 2400 it is, but still.

There’s 6317 characters at 2400 or above in Shuffle.

So this season was all about commitment.

Whoever didn’t have the time, I understand completely, people have real life stuff, families, etc.

But to the people who had the time, refused to gulp their ego and improve and failed every step along the way, harassed many during that road, no respect.

Yeah, I’m looking at the people who are stuck 2200 rating for over 4000 games and call others trash. Or 2000 rating. Or even 1800.

This would be an crazy number in bfa and shadowlands for sure, but in df where gearing is easy I wouldn’t be surprised if around 50% of those numbers are alts.

That’s how they probably will be caught but the people buying them don’t know and they end up losing their money and their accounts once blizzard sends the wave.
They wouldn’t have disabled transfers in prepatch forever if they didn’t detect these clowns.

1 Like

Yea I have a feel its one of the reasons why they are disabling it since theres no real other reason to do it otherwise unless it has something to do with costs x)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.