Choose a theme for the above poster.

Hmm…tricky.
So I went with this!

Tough one!
But I think this will do

1 Like

I’m uncreative, just gonna slap a random werewolf song on. Enjoy.

Just having fun.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XxScTbIUvoA

Easy :snake:

That, maybe? I’m by no means good at picking themes.

1 Like

I don’t know nearly enough about Laurenn to pick a theme too accurately but from your presence on the forums and the little interaction we’ve had ingame this song by INVSN feels like it might fit.

1 Like

This; while Dangerbeard is running up and down the Blackrock Mountain; jumping over lava pits in the Searing Gorge and punching sleeping ogres.

1 Like

Just imagining Mahlificia as a boss fight to this music

Especially after Teknetia’s bard performance I got this song in my head. I feel like this is the sort of thing Tek would get down to. He feels like the kinda guy with the self-awareness to appreciate the silliness of it all.

1 Like

The name just makes me think of this (also Archer music video cause win):

1 Like

Wish I could’ve picked something that’ll fit Xythel more, but I’ve never seen you roleplay! Had to guess.

I know little to nothing about Coldshade, sadly. But - as a Void Elf - I imagine battling against the corrupting nature of the Void is a constant struggle, as the whispers attempt to drive one into a dark place and ultimately madness. She is a mage, which means she might have once been a proud noble Magister of Silvermoon… Did she choose this fate willingly, or was it forced upon her? I don’t know for sure - but I picked this song out to try and highlight the constant battle of the Ren’dorei against the Shadow.

1 Like

This song is short and sweet but it sounds very triumphant which I think fits your character quite well:

1 Like

Of course this… One of my favorites…
1 Like

Can’t help but have this play in my head for you, Kump!

I can see your dangerous Orc rogue seeking his prey and destroying it!

This.

1 Like

The moment I made that reply in “describe the above in 5 words” thread, I knew I’ll have to do this one day.
1 Like

Seems too perfect a fit!

1 Like

To me, Goblins feel very New York so obviously the theme for a Goblin, especially one named Pinchpenny, should be C.R.E.A.M. by the Wu-Tang Clan.