Choose Your Druid Shapeshift Appearances in the Barber Shop

As a Druid of 15 years, I actually don’t like this. The whole purpose of the different forms was the show how some of your normal physical self persisted into your shapeshift form.

That is now being disregarded.

I can think of so many different and exciting things to do with character customisation. I mean just look at the recent Tauren female updates. Slap something like that on Druid shapeshifts and we’d have had a true winner.

But this? This ain’t that great. Whatever…

I have no idea yet, could not find what options draenei druids have.

I’m still confused - Does this mean as a resto druid, I can go to the barber shop and change my bear appearance to the GUARDIAN druid artifact skin?

Are the chosen forms spec-wide, or tied to the spec ? For example will druids be able select separate cat/bear forms for each spec ? I feel this part remains unclear.

The travel/aquatic forms are currently spec-specific thanks to the glyph system, and it would be nice to have the same thing with the rest of the forms in order to allow more variety.

Any chance of having the Claws of Shirvallah as an option?

5 Likes

Red nightmare bear with red nightmare cat, all to go along with the rest of the nightmare mog.

If there really letting people change their druid forms into another races specific form then thats kinda stupid and will lose race identity altogether…

I think people are missing the point what there saying about travel/aquatic forms… If you have the owl form from legion quest line, you’ll be able to transform into that. If someone is crow, they can’t be a bat or whatever else. Just specifically to their race.

Does this count for the lunarwing colors or am i still stuck with white owl on my worgen ? ( i want the night elf lunarwing color on my worgen)

So if I can use a feral skin in my balance Druid, does this mean legion artefact skins are being unlocked for all specs?

Because there’s a purple and black Holy Priest appearance that would be perfect for a Shadow Priest…

Thanks Blizz, looking forward to being able to transmog my wep to whatever I want in SL!

i dont know, depends if the shapeshift form is the same model, again its about race identity if it isnt then no you cant :stuck_out_tongue: