Choose Your Druid Shapeshift Appearances in the Barber Shop

In Shadowlands, Druids can travel to their local Barber Shop and now choose their Bear and Cat Form appearances separately from their character’s hair or fur color. This addition to the Barber Shop services will also include the option to select Bear and Cat Form Artifact appearances so all Druid specs can have the choice to shapeshift into their unlocked Artifact appearances and allow Guardian and Feral Druids to have more choices with weapon transmogs when choosing their Artifact forms.

The Barber Shop will also allow Druids to select their favorite Aquatic, Flight and Travel Forms so that they will no longer require switching glyphs to change the animal forms. These glyphs will now become a one-time use to unlock the appearance and switch the forms easily at the Barber Shop.

What colors and forms do you plan to have for your Druid?

25 Likes

Just to be clear because I am a bit confused, does this mean I can choose a Zandalari travel form on my Darkspear Druid?

2 Likes

My Lunarwing Owl is white, and because I’m a sucker for consistency the bear form will most likely be white too.
And hey, if you want to make Grizzlemaw available again somehow I wouldn’t complain. Sadly I didn’t start playing until BfA, so I missed out on that one :neutral_face:

From the sounds of it you’ll just be able to change the color, and select the artifact appearances you’ve unlocked. Currently you need to transmog the artifact weapon which can be a little clunky, so this is definitely a nice change.

5 Likes

Will use the basic flight form for my trollz druid. Hopefully I won’t have to buy the Glyph of Humble Flyer a second time.

1 Like

That’s a can of worms they won’t be reopening because if they do, they will then have to make WoD and MoP challenge modes available, alongside other removed items such as Atiesh and the other removed items which are no longer available.

2 Likes

They could use the same model but reskin it. I don’t think the exact one should be available again, but I’d like the whole Werebear aesthetic reintroduced. I’m sick to death of looking at my old as dust bear model.
Guardians need to stay in bear form, so obviously they don’t have a lot of transmog options available. All they have is new appearances.

4 Likes

A lot of the Legion class hall sets were reskinned challenge mode sets and that in itself caused a lot of uproar from the “But mah prestige” players, so I wouldn’t hold your breath.

I certainly won’t hold my breath, but it still needed to be said. It’s not fair everyone else has these cool mog options, but Guardians have white bear, black bear, brown bear, bright green bear, bright blue bear. I mean, you can see where I’m going with this. Imagine having to wear the same outfit and only being able to change the color.

2 Likes

Thank you. A lot.

1 Like

I haven’t ever played much my Druid, as I was not particularly fond of the various forms, and not being able to pick colors consistently bugged me.

This is an awesome feature… but indeed, had I known, I would have worked on acquiring those appearances in the past.

Please ensure to add a sheer number of glyphs… It would be quite a disappointment if it ended up feeling like a Shadowlands Druid can only look cool if they played much through Legion.

I am totally ok with grinds and even going back to farm old stuff. Just don’t make me feel I missed out something and can never get something as cool as that either.

That would definitely kill the mood for druiding.

1 Like

Lol what? I was actually disappointed that they were watered down versions of the sets. And some class hall belts cut off the tabards when CM versions don’t. I’m not glad, I’m disappointed. I would love to wear the DK class hall mog with green Tauren dk skin as unholy, but the freaking belt cuts off the tabard, and the shoulders are lacking the cool long bones the CM version has, because REASONS!

Anyway, on topic, thanks! Hopefully we’ll be able to use both feral and Guardian MT form in any spec together.

I don’t play my Druid very often, but I do like the idea of being able to customize the various beast forms.

While they are debating fire cats from firelands, I hope they give us claws of shirvallah ^^

Them WoW barbers are getting better and better at their job! Looking forward to this :>

3 Likes

That’s nice. Useless to me since I don’t have any forms other than default ones but good for the rpg aspect of the game

to anyone questioning about race shapeshifts, it is only the colour and appearances. You won’t be able to shapeshift into troll forms if you’re tauren, etc

This is amazing. Thank you!
Is there any chance, however, that we might be able to choose the OG chicken as our Moonkin Form as Zandalari Trolls? It was really cool to see a new Moonkin Form but I miss the old one.

And since you asked:
Bear: Avatar of Ursol (purple)
Cat: Ghost of the Pridemother (purple)
(I made my druid Voidcat in Legion solely because of the purple Ghost of the Pridemother)
Moonkin: OG Chicken (hopefully)
Travel: Cheetah
Aquatic: Dolphin

Oh I am so pleased about this, I want to be rid of my black crow flight shape so much. I also want to make my cat more interesting.

1 Like

Even as you said “Watered down” I still remember there being constant complaints when the sets were first datamined.

Naturally this pittered out when people then had AP farming to complain about instead.

Well, those people are fools. I’d gladly see more color variations of the CM sets. I want the green version of my set, without any nerfed parts.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/690613407753437304/720991806627512340/image0.jpg