Chromie Time

As a returning player from very early Legion era, I found myself in a difficult spot. Most my characters were like 100 to 110 before which i have not played for a few years, coming back to pre-patch, they are all around 40-45 with ilvl 45 around.

Chromie Time is fun, it is good to play old content while you can level very fast. This is positive.

However,

• The scaling seems off from time to time in most outland zones, i found myself having issues to pull more than one mob and the final mini boss of a quest often requires the effort like I am fighting a dungeon boss and burn all my cooldowns and such.

• The gameplay is very slow paced individually for several classes i leveled to 50. The global cooldown is a shock for me. From section to section, it often requires me to recover health while finishing just one quest

• Once I hit level 50, I am kind “stuck” for now. I have no means to catch up gear and lack of player power to play any current end game content. Playing old content is also a problem in lots of parts as the lacking of player power

• Bugs while leveling and level changes. The whole experience feels very messy in the whole which made up by the fast leveling pace to get to max level. I cannot start some early campaign quest like others. In addition, even I got “Ain’t No Mountain High Enough” achievement back in 2016, the highmountain tauren is locked for me and no way to unlock it

Shadowlands may be a few months away and I dont know when the pre-event will be out, so the feeling as a returning player is a bit weird at the moment. While I am happy to be back to play some wow, the whole thing is a bit messy to take in.

If there is one suggestion for me only for Chromie Time, I would say maybe when reaching max level allowed in Chromie Time (current and future expansions), Chromie will hand out a set of “catch-up” gear for the right current game content, it will make life much easier for current and returning players to WoW

Long post and Thanks

1 Like

oh hell no! gear is already easy to obtain as is and its literally thrown at you in droves. there is no need for that at all whatsoever.

not quite sure why you would want to seriously gear up in an expansion that is just weeks away from ending. just go and do some worldquests or dungeon or emissaries, you ll get equip eventually.

what is point of just pulling all and clearing like there is nothing

@Aimigos:

While this is about a different allied race, I suspect that you might suffer from a similar problem, when it comes to Highmountain tauren. Before the changes it was not possible to reach maximum level without going through acquiring Heart of Azeroth. The changes made certain odd things possible. One such example are the cooking and fishing dailies. If one was above level 10 before patch and under level 10 after it, one would lose the ability to do them (turn in, if in progress or to acquire new one) until regaining level 10.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.