The Wolf's Offensive not popping up

I was playing up till Legion and since wednesday I can also enter BfA. Awesome! Let’s get me some Mechagnome! So, let’s see what I have to do

• Friendly with Order of Embers CHECK
  • Friendly with Proudmoore Admiralty CHECK
  • Friendly with Storm’s Wake CHECK
  • Do all 3 Zandalar quest lines CHECK
  • Do the Island expidition intro quest line CHECK
  • Do an Island expidition just to be sure CHECK
  • Do the Darkshore quest line just to be sure CHECK
  • Pick the first upgrade at Alleria Windrunner just to be sure CHECK
  • Be level 50 CHECK
  • Get the Uniting Kul Tiras and/or The Wolf’s Offensive quest NOPE

And I’ve searched wowhead for hours to see what I missed. Also checked other sites. Relogged, disabled addons, removed all quests from my quest log. Logged into another character. Restarted my PC, tried on another device. Opened a ticket (got auto-replied saying check wowhead), re-opened ticket (still waiting).

This is VERY frustrating. Am I missing something? Is this not do-able at the moment? Did anyone try what I tried and got The Wolf’s Offensive quest line?

HELP!

Welcome back!

Very frustrating, I agree.

You should be getting the quest. I see another similar problem today:

and that player said it was resolved by getting the Heart of Azeroth. Your armoury is out of date, so I can’t see your character. Do you have the Heart, and are you all caught up on whatever Magni wants you to do today? I never heard of anyone not getting the Heart before max level, but maybe it’s easier to miss now with prepatch changes?

I’m playing on another character (Dabylon), that wasn’t up to date either. But yes, I’m missing the Heart, will give that a try. If that’s the problem, I’ll add that to all the pages on wowhead concerning this. It will be a commen thing I think.

2 Likes

Well I’ll be. That was it!

I had to speak to the Earthren Guardian in Boralus, do the questline in Silithus, got back to Boralus and TADA, it’s there.

Thanks so much!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.