Cinematics we want to see

What cinematics do you want Blizzard to make and how can we get them to make it, I’ll start, Broxigars showdown with Sargeras, they could call it “Saurfangs Last Stand”

Any cinematic with gnomes in focus.

More awesome cinematics centered around actual combat. There’s many things wrong with WoW, but their way of projecting how battles and warfare visually in Azeroth is really awesome.

1 Like

Anything with characters that aren’t Jaina, Anduin or Sylvanas.

5 Likes

big fricking plus.

I will add Thrall into this list.

3 Likes

Short movie/cinematic of the first ones creating reality, the point of Origin.

A cinematic that actually contains something positive for Night Elves.

Just a single one

2 Likes

Yeah they are kinda hogging the spotlight these days

elune wrecking the jailer’s sh*t because elune is supposed to be a real actual deity.

Wouldn’t even mind if its the same exact VA’s doing them in the same space. Just not those specific characters being repeatedly used.

Argh.

N’zoth… A real one

Mak’gora between Anduin and Yrel, where she fixes the lore mistake.

When Anduin was hit my the Divine Bell, some thought that it could’ve been an interesting twist, to have a prominent disabled character in the story, with a mix of personal struggles and trying to live up to a possible future as a leader. A leader that have to rely on his allies, etc.

Somebody is too much of a fan of the character, so instead it became a McGuffin so that Anduin would know if he tried to do something that is morally wrong™.

So, might be a good opportunity to get the wasted potential back. And finally finish the “high king” nonsense which arguably should’ve never been a thing.

gl hf

Well… in one novel. In the next novel it wasn’t mentioned, while Anduin explicitly condoned the torture of innocents for information, so… yeah, we don’t even have that much consistency.

1 Like

Wasn’t the bell also supposed to warn him of a danger? And yet it didn’t make a sound when he entered the throne room at the Siege of Undercity. Thing’s a fake, obviously.

2 Likes

Or perhaps the Divine Bell was so dumbfounded and debased with shock and surprise when knowing Anduin enter a room with other influential individuals where his direct enemy sat in the open.

Thus did the Divine Bell wince in a veritable - and spiritual - facepalm and didn’t bother in the end. No one could’ve warned someone as that.

2 Likes

Makes me think tho, they had quite a few more full Cgi cinematics in BFA regarding Saurfang, actually almost every cinematic of his was like a real one, and we had how many of those ones in Shadowlands so far? :thinking: I know the company is in shambles and what not, but it’s no excuse

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.