Clarification on the “Against Overwhelming Odds” Quest Reward

i dont complain i dont care but i want have wm on until i get some stuff too no point have wm on now for the horde to feed ally with quest lol no thanks

Not to worry, there’s no AOO quest…nor was there one last week (unless they still had it in their questlog). Safe to turn it back on (although that might lead to a quest next reset :smiley: ).

2 Likes

Guys, dont bother with Vaeyn and his wife CoolSlave. Its a never-ending topic if you try to talk with them. They are the embodiment of stupidity. With stupidity you cant reason. Its a incurable disease sadly.
Btw, i enjoy now even more the WM. I just finished my “GoD mode” and i laugh so much when i see how 3 paladins and 2 warriors try to put me down and cant. So funny…

Lol, a comment posted just to spout insults and talk yourself up. How does that make you look… smert? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It makes me look “smart” , not “smert”. If 80% of the players that posted in this WM subforum section, dislike the current WM status, but you ignore everyone and keep your ideeas, how is it? “Smert” ?
We have a say: “If a person tells you that you are drunk, maby he is mistaken. If 2 persons tells you that you are drunk, then really you are” .
You contradict everyone that complains about the WM and the only arguments you bring are without logic and proof. Yet, you ask others proofs when they blame alliance they turn on WM only during AOO and after turn it off to trigger another AOO. But we dont need proof, because the proof already exists. During AOO quest, alliance is decimating horde on all servers, everywhere you go you get raped. After AOO, you barely meet the alliance on maps, only ocasionaly during invasions (and thats because they make teams). So you understand now why i talk with you in such a “polite” manner?

Now with capital letter! Pinnacle of lack of creativity.
It means your butt is now Hurting with capital Hurt, ok, I see, hehe

With this logic - if more than one person told you that you are not smart - means you’re not, right? Over the course of your poop-posting on these forums more than 2 had told you about that.

Wrecked with your own bs again!

You’re proving it more and more with each post. Keep it up!

1 Like

At least you are enjoying wm, that’s what matters. You’ve joined the 20% :+1:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.