Class Balance Changes – February 26, 2020

Cyclone used by druids in the arena should be in 45 seconds CD format

A debuff should be added that players who leave the mythic plus dungeons and leave the game do not enter any mythic plus dungeons between 3 and 5 hours.

Classes with pets should not be able to be heard from a certain distance, and their damage should be reduced since the pets are outside that distance.

The use of corrupt items in the arena must be removed or their damage must be restricted to a certain extent

Alchemy should only make potions that can be used in dungeons and be able to be programmed as a minimum of 5 stacks

who report each other unnecessarily must be silenced for 1 day

Where is warlock and arcane mage buffs?

Just a thought.

Could a good way to nerfs resto droods in arena be to increase the mana cost of shapeshifting? That wouldnt hurt them too much in m+ or raids, but only in pvp where they shapeshift every damn second.

A semi good resto druid feels unkillable, especially in BGs where there is no dampening.

1 Like

So first you say warlocks are tanky casters so no mobility like mage but then you take away armor?

No damage nerf for fire mage and destro? Nothing against Dh? Nice clown fiesta these balance changes.

Now THAT is a good change :slight_smile: TY

… Fair. :pensive:

So when’s the Demon Hunter nerf coming? If you look at any m+ group, it always has at least one DH, and the amount of DH tagging for m+ is just stupid. Now I wonder why that is. Maybe it’s the brain-dead easy gameplay with limitless utility and insane damage. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Can we not buff the already insane druids and work on the other healers who have such bad healing in dungeons in comparison. For example priest or shaman? Im sick of wannabes turning me away because im a resto shammy, not a resto druid.

And yet you buff druids for raids so now there is 0 reason for anyone to take or make any other healer class.

No Demon Hunter nerfs? :frowning:

1 Like

So where are the real class balance changes?

Just before Blizzard pressed nerf button rogues used vanish, dh just dodged it, mages ice blocked, monks just pressed karma. So these are only things what they could do right now.

1 Like

Made my day :smiley:
Indeed, that could be the reason :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Beside of all Please Dear Blizz Remove this Corruption from Game which make bfa more worst then what is right now whole expansion ty the whole of this bunsh system not work very well and i am sure my dear blizzard you know it that also!!!

Sorry no, damage nerf would make sense if mages were survivable.

At the moment they are not in any way a properly balanced class. Needing 2 other people to make you viable in a pvp situation is beyond stupid and they need to stop screwing up mages.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.