Class balance?

Bring back Enhancement shaman. I want to play my enh so bad

2 Likes

perfect balance is hard true, but you could adjust classes to be within a few % with each other.
pve doesn’t affect pvp at all since they can tune it separately. Would be even better if the pve changes not automatically apply to the pvp templates as well but well they need another 5 years to notice this thing i guess

Nerf enhancement, seen too many of them, oh wait it was only me.

For every class, there will always be 1 strongest specc/build. In the bigger picture, there will always be 1 strongest dps and 1 strongest healer. It’s not possible to equalize all speccs. However, some speccs such as affliction warlock and sub rogues are SO bad it cannot even be played in the right hands. Every specc should be able to reach proper rating. But in the current state, when your skill level brings you to 2000 rating as assassination rogue, you’ll reach 1600 or 1700 as subtlety. It’s just wrong

Sub is playable at high rating.
And yeah all spec CAN be equal approximately it’s just blizzard are too lazy to work on it.

For example demonology warlock, we are doing the same dmg/pressure as bfa s1 since they nerfed us to the ground (and during s1 we were not top tier at all) it’s clearly intentional to destroy some specs(and everytime the same strangely).

Haven’t seen a single sub rogue past 2000 in bfa yet

Because assa is way more easier to play and powerful.

But you can see some in us in 2s and 3s.
In eu side I know rat (he does stream sometimes) and he is probably the best at this spec even if he says everytime he is bad haha.

I have seen some Russian sub/fire/hpal on eu and some arcane rmpala Russian also on stream around 2k5+

Edit: some links I found

ttps://www.arenamate.net/US/sargeras/Flares/history#!3v3

ttps://www.arenamate.net/US/bleeding-hollow/Stungodx/history#!3v3

Subtlety has the issue of only being relevant during Shadow Dance though. It’s too easy to just CC a sub when he pops either blades or dance.

If sub had the same sustained damage as assassa, I would even play with them because of stackable MS.

It dépend on comps as far as I have seen, cause for example if you play a comp based on setup you use dance mainly to setup/follow up cc.

But if you play something like ret/sub/x or thug you can use dance more often to deal dmg and when you can do that the dmg is really good.

Try to go on rat stream when they play sp/sub/disc you can see the difference and it’s insane to see him play :blush:

Bfa Sub is by a country mile the most unfun, worst rogue spec Ive ever had the displeasure to play.

It has godly cc, no real damage, massive scaling issues on evis and requires a crap ton of procs and luck on crits. You rely entirely on your team for damage whilst you control everyone.

And that doesnt even mention nightblade - a dot finisher that also slows, has an ms effect and increases evis damage. (I think they changed the slow actilually?)

Pikaboo, latest vid shows a rating of 2200+ while playing sub. Apparently he has 2731 rating in 3v3 atm.

That he got as Assa though.

Oh, thought he mostly played Sub? oh well

He plays a lot of double dps sub at lower mmr to get lfg people to their desired achievs, some high rated 2s as sub mage, and assa in 3s (much like everyone tbh)

1 Like

Aha check, I did not know that ^^

subs class design is just anti fun… for the player and the enemy.
dmg is loaded all in shadowdance and evis which could crit pretty high actually but still not fun

on the topic of class balance tfw bm hunter pet got pruned so you cant kill command through LOS but warlock can spell lock you from china. Feels good man.

Too lazy to redo but this morning i checked arenamate specs in v3 over 2000 rating.

The top 50% of most represented dps specs represented 90% of all players.

So basiy, only half the dps specs are even viable.

And on top of that, i think it was the top 5 dps specs (around 20% of all dps specs) repredented 50% of all players.

If you take each specs representation a’d sort from highest % to lowest (only dps specs), by the time you reach a cumulated 50% representation, you are only including 20% if specs. By the time you reach 90% cumulated representation, you still only have half the dps specs in the game listed.

And thats over 2k, idk what it would look like at glad…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.