Class balance?

Are dead specializations ever going to get addressed? In the past, there used to be updates often for small buffs/nerfs. But right now in season 3 I think I’ve seen over 1000 DH’s, 1000 Rdruids, some warriors, assa rogues, frost/fire mages all fun and games. But I havent seen a SINGLE demo warlock, affliction warlock, enh shaman, MM hunter, outlaw rogue, sub rogue, frost DK, feral druid or arcane mage. Are these classes supposed to be forgotten for pvp, or are we all supposed to reroll DH?

9 Likes

We’re extinct

1 Like

lål

10 characters

1 Like

arcane feral frost dk and sub rogues do not really need an buff

1 Like

Tbh in 2s I see a lot of arcane/hpriest/sub with fmage.

I have seen only 2aff and demo this season and maybe 3outlaw, 4-5 MM hunter around 2k.

I’m amazed people can still play sub rogue to be honest.

And I think the answer to specs currently not being played is: If they need/will get a PvE buff, then expect a PvE buff that may help in PvP

1 Like

I dont think we need every spec in game to be PvP viable. One dps spec from every class and one healing spec from healer classes are enough. Don’t get me wrong, current game still needs lot of balancing but it’d be much easier to balance 17 (12dps+5heal) specs compared to 36.

That’s quite poor look at the current situation. Might as well delete those specs then.

Imagine going to a bar, ordering something from there, but the worker will reply that they don’t serve the half of their stuff on the menu anymore. Nice business.

5 Likes

Surprised you see more rdruids than holy pallas

But i don’t play above 1800 so what do i know, although i agree on the dh one

like freaking hell

At 2000 - 2200+ I literally only see Rdruids

actually i had that once, I tried to order 3 times, every time said they don’t have that item anymore.
Then I told, them renew their menu and I left lul
indeed nice business, while the restaurant might just go down, blizz doesn’t need to worry as much i guess.
They can get away with wod and bfa so they can get away with pretty much everything :smiley:

1 Like

Do you realize how stupid you are?

EVERY specs/classes should be atleast viable in all modes, this is doable but blizzard don’t want to put any effort in i’ that’s all.

Seriously what is the point to get acces to 30+ spec and having to play only 10 of them because of garbage design.

We all pay the same price to play each month, and I don’t get any discount by playing demono :confused:

7 Likes

There’s been 0 class balance since WoD came out 5 years ago and Blizz have done nothing over the last 5 years to bring balance back

All hunters playing Survival on PvP Leader list .If i want play melee i have more option Rogue,Paladin,Warrior,Feral Druid,Demon Hunter(easy win),Monk,Death Knight… but i don’t want to play melee.Draenor was good for Survival hunter DoTs,traps and Freezing arrow for kite maybe Blizzard can add ranged ( BOW) skills for survival hunter or 4th spect like Druids. We cannot use Aim shot this skill have 2.1 sec cast time (%19 Haste) just 19k damage (No Crit) its not fair.Thank you if you read this.

I find it funny every expansion im pumped for the first season when my specs i play is finally viable only for it to get nerfed a few weeks later lool (Legion demo/bfa enhance)

2 Likes

Wait, wasn’t Legion S7 ‘L.S.D’ (<- illegal word) like an S-tier comp? At least when Fel Lord was actually scary.

Yeah it was, but i didn’t like playing that comp and I was mainly meant when Fel lord and observer were actually good back in s1/2. I stipped playing 3s in legion on my demo after s2 due to those changes

Every class has really viable spec and ofc most people will play spec which currently performs the best, thats why you don’t see many other specs. Every druid plays resto, every DK plays unholy, every warlock is playing destro, mages play mostly fire (you can find some frosties), warriors play arms, hunters play survival, every paladin plays holy, shamans play ele/resto, monks play mw/ww.

Literally every class has a tier 1 comps.

I think appropriate name for this topic would be spec balance, not class balance.

It will always be like that. Some specs of class are better for PvE (like outlaw rogue which is meta rn), some for PvP (assa rogue which is again - meta). There is about 30 specs in this game, its really hard to balance them all in both PvP and PvE.

Demo is not bad. Atleast in 2s. :face_with_monocle:

And the fact that actually we barely do same dmg/pressure as bfa s1 is disgusting.

We got a troll design, no dmg and we die by pretty much everything super fast. Demo seems balance xD

2 Likes