Class buffs disappear upon zoning anywhere

Hello,

For a few days now, my character Everisxd-ArgentDawn has had a pretty unique problem. Whenever I zone into any instance, whenever a Mythic Keystone is started, whenever the countdown ends upon starting a Mythic Keystone, whenever zoning anywhere already inside an instance (i.e. Galakrond’s Fall to third boss), and whenever a player joins my instance group whenever I am already inside an instance, my class buffs disappear. This includes my own Arcane Intellect, my Blazing Barrier, any class buffs from other classes as well such as Priest fortitude and Druid mark of the wild.

Has anyone ever had anything similar? I was first told that it is probably addons or weakauras causing this, however the problem still persists upon disabling all of these addons and completely wiping my WTF folder. I even tried a fresh installation of World of Warcraft on a completely different computer, and the problem still persists. It seems unique to this character. I have tried the same scenario on my other characters (priest and druid), and those characters did not have this problem.

Blizzard support has not been useful. I have only gotten automated responses (first one claiming that I had some kind of UI problem) and after some effort, a human response to submit a bug report about this, followed by automatic closure of my ticket. This is incredibly frustrating as I am constantly losing my barrier at the start of a key and I constantly need to ask for rebuffs.

Same issue here, also on mage. Also saw this happen to another mage in the same key where we both lost pre-barrier when keystone started and class buffs.

Same issue here, only on mage, similar for other mage friends.

Same issue.

I suspect this is somehow related to the recently publicized torghast power exploits, but in that case, if any CS reads this: it is done via an intentionally bugged Water Elemental. A very obscure and hard to reproduce bug that once done, seemingly sticks around forever. Forcing buff wipes on AI and Barriers won’t help.

Can confirm, happens to me aswell. Entering, leaving, someone leaving, joining, keystone start, whichever. All class buffs and all barriers fade off on all 3 specs on my mage. Infuriating, honestly.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.