Class Order Hall Problem

Hey peeps got my rogue that was sitting on bench to 70 just now with exp rework I went to start Rogue Class Order Hall questline but when I try enter stairs below I get bricked against invisible wall and my char turns into bronze/sand shade and says “Time-Displaced Veil” I can’t go forward down stairs. Not sure what is cuasing this to brick so completely

5 Likes

It turned me into a human and i got the same message. I’m guessing its because of what will happen to Dalaran soon and with that the rogue and mage class hall. I was able to get in trough the cheese shop entrance but the mission board is gone, as are some of the npc’s.

1 Like

But legion dalaran should remain intact its different “time era” if that makes sense people always been able to go back to legion and complete class order halls. :frowning: . Something else is cuasing area to brick bec I saw same post on US Forums its broke

Im guessing they messed up with the phasing off it. If it is on purpose then perhaps they will make Dalaran inaccesable outside of timewalking. :dracthyr_shrug:

Hey, I’m facing the same problem. Switching timeline to Legion at Chromie didn’t solve the problem. Hope we get some clarification to this soon.

Heh, don’t hold your breath.

2 Likes

Yes, they’ve completely dropped the ball here. At level 70 in pre-patch I wanted to buy the other class mount colour tints, and after eventually getting into the class hall through the cheese merchant (didnt try blacksmiths shop but couldnt get past the glass wall from the glorious goods entry) and now I cannot get out, and Zan ShivSprocket is not present in the hall.

I really don’t understand how Blizz developers can be this inept.

1 Like

yeah this is totally borked i went to start the order hall on a rogue i was gonna level up but cant get into the class order hall at all (because at the start of the campaign rogues dont even have the insignia of the uncrowned so cant use the cheese shop or blacksmith entrance)

considering the portal that you can see beyond the invisible wall is to the everywhere inn odds are this has been like this since 10.1.5 when they introduced the eons fringe dalies

please fix this blizz

3 Likes

Just got the same issue. Thought that low-lvl rogue could pass, but from comments here it seems that no. While I tried to get through, 1 guy got to the hall successfully, and 1 got stuck with me. Don’t know what affects that :tipping_hand_woman: UPD: just got to hall through blacksmith.

2 Likes

It’s stuck in the phasing for the quest " A Body of Evidence", where we find Amber Kearnens body in the entrance of the Orderhall apparently.

If you use the Dalaran Cheese entrance that teleports you inside, you find her dead body and her standing above it when you try to leave.

1 Like

It’s fixed <3 I was able to enter and see all NPC’s and was able to go down to meeting table to start questline <3 Thank You So Much <3

4 Likes

nice thanks for letting us know!

2 Likes