Class specific Hearthstone animations

As some of you may get new heartstone animation from the most expensive shadowlands expansion pack, it occured to me, it would have been great to have specific class animations for Hearthstone. Though chances are rather slim it will be ever implemented.

My rough ideas (I did not think of all classes, just few):

Priest: As Pillar of light shines directly at character, he starts to slowly levitate up as he slowly dissapears kinda “eaten” away by light.

Warlock: Begins to open the nether portal behind his back that at the end pulls him inside.

Druid: Vines began to entagle all around his body and pulls him to the ground.

Shaman: Summons thunders around him which at the end one strucks him directly and he dissapears.

Death Knight: Summons the powers of the dead, he slowly began to take wraith form and he dissapears.

Hunter: Something with looking at the ground in search of a trail?

Rogue: Pulls out a contract, reads it, vanishes.

Mage: Open a portal?

Monk: Begins to meditate.

Warrior: Could jump as it was the case with class hall.

Paladin: Kneels in prayer, angelic wings made out of light burst out of his back as he takes off to the sky.

Any opinions? Your own ideas for those?

1 Like

These are a little too terrifying lol

I like the idea, but some of these classes already have cool, established animations for class-unique teleportation, which might be a better/easier option than making something new?

Death knights: Death Gate.

Druids: Dreamwalk.

Hunters: Get picked up by the eagle that carried them to their Order Hall in Legion?

Monks: Zen Pilgrimage.

Rogue: Disappear in a puff of smoke? (“Smoke bomb”.)

Shaman: Astral Recall.

Warlock: Demonic Gateway.

On Mage, Paladin, Priest, and Warrior, I agree with your ideas.

As for the only class you didn’t mention:

Demon Hunters: Double-jump, spread their demon wings, and fade out (perhaps with a fel green glow?).

1 Like

This - mostly because it would fit my character’s roleplay as well. The Ravenholt teleport does this but I’d rather it be a hearthstone.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.