Class that doesn't need gear in arena

So what would be the class that lets say, doesn’t need full mythic gear or raid gear (or any type of PVE gear whatsoever) to perform well lets say above 2.2k? Lets say 410 ilvl that is able to follow rest of the opponents with 440+ilvl above 2.2k. So a class that is the least gear dependent.

When I look at 3s ladder EU (from bottom of the last page towards top), 427ilvl is the lowest one I can see and he still has a lot of mythic peaces.

Can you “honestly” link me someone with lower gear (without PVE gear) above 2.2k? By honestly I mean don’t wear lower ilvl gear and log off your char so it shows that, wear your highest possible.

If it is so, then it’s the player and not the class.

Well yes, lets say it is 2 questions than.

• Lower geared player (no PVE gear and lets say no more than 415ilvl) above 2.2k?

• Class that does not require PVE gear or high ilvl to be “successful” in arena (it kinda links to the previous question)

Demon huntard

2 Likes

You won’t do well on any class with 410 ilvl. You need to pick up a class you like and farm gear on it. Doing the weekly M+10 is the least you can do and it’s free gear basically. With M+10, and heroic raid every week you should easily be able to get 435-440 gear score in a reasonable amount of time.

Yes I am aware of that, but I do not want to PVE, like at all. In s1 I did not need to do a single dungeon/raid to perform well.

Play resto Druid and queue with a geared Warlock/Dk or Hunter and you could probably get carried to 2.2 in lower then average gear fairly easy. If you play healer you will also have an easier time to find partners.

Healers with low gear literally get oneshot even at 1.4k, so I don’t think any healer is an option for “undergear”. It’s not about finding team members its about being able to play pure PVP without mythic’s and raids, getting better gear just by doing PVP, nothing else, maybe daily quests but that’s about it.

I would say, as overloaded as DH is, they are still very much gear dependent.
Fire Mage is a contender. gpys for days.

If you’re getting hit by a melee class as resto druid, you’re doing it wrong.

Low geared rdruid dies in a stun from any high geared melee DPS, same as disc, dunno how can you state that it is not gear dependent

Unless the melee is a demon huntard who can charge every 10 seconds.

I’d say your best bet is Mage, because he’s mostly about control and Fire Mage also has % based damage, so gear doesn’t matter for it.

Hm maybe if you played double fire, but one fire I reckon you’d all have to be decent as the mage will be trained all game in 3s.

Tbh I don’t think there’s any class unless you’re all glads.

DH,DESTRO LOCK,SP,ROGUE IF SKILLED, MAGE IF SKILLED. RDRUID,HPAL and idk retri pala?

damage wise defineteally fire mage, i remember i had grean gear in bgs but your pyro stil hits 35% of their health lol. ofc you will die instantly if a warrior touches you so your question is kinda dumb, you need atleast like 420ilvl to be competitive at 2k cr or so

Demon HUNTARDS />>_<<\

mage is least gear dependant imo

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.