Class trials limit ?

Hello there,

Are there any changes to Class Trials? Because I have created 2 Class Trials about two months ago, today i wanted to create a new one to try something, and i got message “Unable to create class trial character, account limit reached”…

Like is there a new limit so you can have only 2 up? When i delete one, i can immediately create a fresh one, but cant have more than 2 in same time, so im confused now. I know about limits per hour and per week, but this is not my case so thats why im asking.

Thanks for any answer and sorry if this topic is missplaced.

I know for a fact you can have more then 2 as I myself have around 10-15 of then spread across different realms.
Could it be 2 per realm maybe?

iirc, you can create as many class trial chars as you want, but there is a daily/weekly cap.

Dumb question, but are you sure you are not exceeding the amount of characters per account (50)?

You can have as many as you want, the only limits are:

• You can create 4 per hour,
  • You can create 8 per weeek,
  • You can play on one for 8 hours.
2 Likes

Have you hit the total 50 characters per account limit?

Nope, i am barely around 30 characters (half is just a nick holders) across 4 realms.

And this all is why it bugs me so much because i know how Trial´s works, all the limitations.

I checked again, i have now only 2 Trial´s (to camp in Darkshore :slight_smile: ) and i simply cant create another one. And no, i havent created any Trial for more than two months, so i could hardly reach any limitations… :frowning:
Guess I will have to just reach to GM´s :-/ where is problem…

Where are you getting the 30 from. The realms only show the count when you entered them. If you’ve reinstalled completely and have not entered that server the it would not show the count. Try and enter each server and see if there’s any stray alts.

Also could you have them on another language?

Man what? You see number of how many characters you have on each realm in Realm List
I dont have any “hidden” or stray alts :slight_smile:

It’s stored client side. If you reinstall and dont restore your WTF then you’ll notice it says you have no characters on any realm. You need to enter the realm for it to cache the value. Just a suggestion. Do what you want with it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.