Class Tuning 29th November.. NICE INSULT BLIZZARD

Not a single nurf to DH, not a single buff to ELE AoE. Admittedly our pure ST is fine, and our 3 target cleave is brilliant, but we have no fast snap AoE, except for the 2 CL from stormkeeper which isn’t even that great compared to DHs etc and is not sustain.

Meanwhile you’ve not nurfed any of the Meta Specs in M+ yet you destroyed SP’s constantly last season.

Disgusting.

Please make Liquid Magma totem an abilitiy that casts with every earthquake and the talent also increases earth quake damage… not that tanks stay in it for long.

This pass for class tuning is lazy and insulting. Not even touched BM hunter.

This is not the sort of balancing one would expect to see in a PAID subscription game.

4 Likes

Guess you should’ve paid more than the DHs and BMs I guess
:dracthyr_shrug:

I would wait a bit before I take out my pitchfork, we are in week 2. Noone got their Legendaries, quite a few lack tier, most are suboptimal statted… so on and on. DPS wont really show its balance before those things are evened out.

A few small tweaks is all we need to see, then gradual adjustments week to week till things are Thanos approved.

Now, if it still is unbalanced to such a degree in another month, then it is time to light the fire and throw the dung around.

Untill then, lets chill
:dracthyr_comfy_sip:

My ele sims 6 or 9k dps more aoe than it does ST.

Buffing other classes shouldn’t be an issue.

Your ST and cleave 3-target is fine, and you still complain and want buffs? …

Coming from a Hunter that’s very funny.

3 Likes

Bm doesnt need a nerf. Only classes that needs a nerf is hdh, rogues. If u have incapable class devs those classes cannot do anything about it.

Ele sucks big time in m+, they where good before the tier nerf yes but they obliterated that without COMPENSATION.

Don’t engage with him, he pulls 3 mobs a time in M+ as such ele is fine :smiley:

nothing for next week either. This is just sad, well atleast the dh’s got nerfed, maybe my 2nd flame shock will come of cooldown before dh oblitirated the whole pack now

Yeah i’m agree, the elem aoe dps is trash tier
Futheremore, the class mecanism to spread flam horion outside of liquid totem is non existant making the spec not fun… passing way to munch cgds spaming horion and tabing mobs is furstraiung. And keys we spam while doing this are not doing any dmg…

Eq dmg is a pure joke.

The fire aoe spec need rework imo

I think the problem is that Blizz REALLY don’t want ele to be a DoT spec, so they refuse to make Flame Shock less terrible (short duration, long CD, capped on 6 targets, most options for spreading it on really long cooldowns)… but at the same time, ele fire is very obviously a DoT spec.

Everything revolves around spreading flame shock onto everything so you can burst LvB onto them, because every other button we have is a waste of time, so all the gimping of FS does is makes DoT management painful - we still NEED to do it because the entire spec is based on it, but it’s a mess to do so because someone at Blizzard desperately believes that Elemental should be allowed to multi-dot like druids or locks can.

i agree Ele needs a rework Looking at our AoE point of view we just lack so much compare to other class’s

unless you got liquid magma totem spreading 6 flame shocks takes far to long and Earth quake is garbage does 4x less then druids spender which is kind of dumb - to fix they could either make it so flame shock spreads to more then 6 targets and make it easier for us to get it up on multiple targets or give EQ a 100-200% buff

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.