Class Tuning and PvP Adjustments Coming in 9.2.5

finaly some good shadowpriest changes that lets us keep up with every single other dps class in the game doing more damage than us while not even trying (in pvp)! Glad to see the 10% increase to my 6k shield ! it will surely keep me alive against the 40k x5 star surges, 35k x3 chaos bolts, 60k sepsis, and 110k arcano spheres ! so happy to see the fact that our healer counterparts in both disc and holy no longer has higher damage numbers than us ! thanks for addressing this long-standing issue !

jokes aside – kindly make void origins(pvp talent) baseline for shadowpriests
as well as psychic horror(talent), thank you very much.

ps. holy fire 9k, mind blast 5k, not to forget tickle-flay :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Laughs in fury warrior 5 target cap. Also for some reason nf ability ancient aftershock is also capped while spear of bastion isn’t. My assumption is they probably forgot that thing existed.

I was stupid and thought that I could choose what race I wanted but apparently, you’re forced to choose a race with a good racial. So that means that I have to spend 30 dollar on that or spend a million years of super boring grinding. I have just 1 anti cc.

1 Like

another valid point is the fact that the unbalanced one-shots are exuberated even further is the fact that people love to grief in this game, evidence of this is if you play skirmish EVERY game is a grief game. This means that you face 95k life locks in 1400cr that oneshots you not only because of unbalance but because they have rival+ gear.
Yes, and paid boosts. Not addressing the known oneshot class specializations that negates any skill component is paid to win and grief supportive systems thus toxic narcissistic indirect trolling

2 Likes

which mage specc is currently considered S tier? i only see SV and WL in S tier and everyone else A tier or below. since you talk about the meta, if you look into 25+ keys the most picked speccs are destruction (21,1%), SV hunter (19,3%), sub rogue (10,4%), demo (7,3) and then frost mage on par with WW monk. WW monk gets a huge buff so they will overtake frost aswell soon. also fury warrior and dh dds are close in % to frost mages and ww right now (~1% difference) while arcan got 0,6% participating rate in keys 25 and above (again, you are talking about the meta)

while its true that feral needs more love, i dont see why you think so about feral but not about arcan (boomkin, tank and heal druide was considered meta for a while aswell at one point for m+). arcan never had been considered meta aswell for m+.

1 Like

Just let spinning crane kick interact with Ancient Teachings. It’s not a terribad button, but if healing is needed now we will never get to press it.

I really hope we will get better class tuning with Season 4, but I don’t think so.

2 Likes

Tune in next week for another 4% and I dunno 110% for aoe lol.

Is that 4 weeks running on the 4% dial ? Pretty soul destroying if you were bm and trying to progress or push keys since 9.2 came out.

Let’s just hope Microsoft ride to our rescue.

3 Likes

Every mage spec is fine.

Even arcane.

Fire is clunky to play post 1min combustion nerf.

Frost is a bit dull.

Arcane is still bizarro with the melee range aoe.

First world problems compared to bm though. Maybe aff locks too.

my life in wow got twisted upside down, from having no problems spending time on something i like and enjoy, i pushed for many years and it was okey, but this current state of BM, has messed me up, ive turned into questing, that i hate alone, i do mog runs, i started to mog chars, but stilll its not very social activity, im used to meeting random ppl all day and chat abit etc, now im a lone wolf. i even vent to GS in AD to see what that was about, after looking at a asmond video, there is just nothing that really intrest me, and since i played wow so long, i got big issues replacing all the time i spent on pushing. feelsbad…

if i sound like a lost cause, thats because i am.

reinventing one self is hard asf.

Ive turned into a fullblown emo and i need a hug :>

Arcane spent weeks at the bottom just next to bm.

Don’t get me wrong bm needs buffs, even more than they are getting now. But to say that Arcane’s problem is a first world problem when it’s the second worst spec in the raid is faaar off.

fire is kinda okaish thought, personally i find it smooth with sun kings blessing in raid. in m+ due to urh relicts its also not as clunky as before.

frost is kinda hard with pugs thought, especially if the tank isnt your mate. since you play necro its pretty punishable now. NF will be more forgiving and theres also a version in which you play frost as night fae with disciplinary command but havent tried that yet.

fire and frost also have to go into melee range for several abilities. as NF, the pact ability needs to hit enemies to gain benefits from it. also you use arcane explosion as a filler on bigger pulls. as frost you use frostnova in melee range for CD reduce and as fire you will use dragons breath in melee range for interrupts regularly
also frost got cone of cold, you dont use it that often but its nice on some affixes for example i regularly use it on shemen or if the tank wants to kite and frost nova is on CD.

well, this is not a competition but if it was one, i could tell you that BM actually is the most played hunter specc this season if you look at all keys. i could tell you, that BM has more participating % in every section up until 25+ keys. just on 25+ keys youll find more arcane mages then BM but still more MM hunter then arcane mages.
i could point out, that on mythic raid logs arcane is on the last and BM on the 2nd last place, that youll find 808 BM hunter on the jailer but not a single arcane mage. you also got 1038 BM hunter at rygelon while youll find 2 arcane mages.
im not playing pvp except for the fire trinket but if subcreation is right then arcane is bottom tier (F) in 2v2, 3v3 and rated BG while BM is b and c tier for 2v2 / 3v3 and only bottom tier for rated bg.

would say, if this was a competition arcane would win this. luckily this isnt a competition, so im ok with both getting buffed.

1 Like

Or another ST buffs for the spec that is part of the world first M+ groups.

1 Like

It’s hard to make this stuff up :slight_smile:

WRONG. Shadow priest is gone since legion 2016, forced and unwanted void form crap upon shadow priests.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.