Class Tuning in Progress – 16 December

That like 8% less damage actually.

Source: Acherus

1 Like

Again, affliction and destro was only used because those are the specs/class that I personally play, not because I think we afflis need an immediate 50 % dps buff. I am doing fine myself in our guild raid, doing purple parses and mostly just getting edged out by our shadow priest which is cool. But this doesn’t make affliction magically fun (for me) or fixes the issues we have in pre +15 m+ or god forbid pvp where we might just be the worst class/spec in the whole game at the moment from what I read (personally I avoid pvp like the plague anyways, but that should still be looked at for those who don’t). I also say that you are free to substitute the classes/specs with whoever you think got it worst because for the 4th time in a row now: I am not arguing that any particular class deserves more or quicker buffs/fixes based on arbitrary fairness system I just pulled out of my behind, you are.

All I am asking from you is to stop throwing your artificial choice/no choice humbug argument in other peoples’ digital face when it was made clear that it holds no water whatsoever for anyone but yourself (and not even then, because you clearly disregard the choices you have as well based on nothing but “i don’t wanna”).

I am allowed to give my opinion here just as you are. So please dont tell me what to do ok? You dont have to agree with me thats fine. I was never rude to anyone here all i said you have choices use them.
I use my choice to go vengeance in torghast because i cant do it as havoc.
Anyways not gonna argue with you, we all have the right to our opinions and people can eather agree or dont agree.
Everyone wants the best for their class just sadly sometimes that isnt going to happen. Warlock and mage have never been in a bad spot since they have always had 1 or 2 specs somewhere near the top. Its up the to players which they want to play and this is where im going to leave my opinion and wish you a great day :slight_smile:

Of course you are allowed to give your opinion, I never said you didn’t. Also I did not tell you what to do, I asked that you stop doing something that not only makes you seem like a hypocrite but also doesn’t further the discussion for any class balance, not yours, not mine, not any. And I bolstered this plea by trying to show why I think your reasoning is flawed, even using your own words, which you “countered” by using a plethora of logical fallacies because all of that is more convenient than just admitting that maybe you haven’t thought the argument through to the end and sticking to your guns.

I genuinely hope this attitude doesn’t bite you in your behind in the real world and still wish you much fun playing WoW while also getting yor spec buffed ASAP which I think it deserves, just not faster/more than others based on arbitrary reasoning.

Hey i fully agree destro warlock needs some love too. I used to be destro, but good destro player will always beat bad top dps players. Some of our guild members proved that already. I also get a rush when i beat a class that i know is way ahead of me in dps charts. It makes me feel like im doing something right. Doesnt mean we like to be at the botton any of us.
Im never against fixing classes, i just think some classes have more options than some.
Anyways lets drop this and see what happens during the incoming weeks. I do hope destro gets some more love if that chaos bolt buff isnt enough.

that is literally a pve focussed nerf, they were the top dogs of ranged in raid if played by a decent player

Rogues left untouched again.
They need a flat 20% dmg nerf across the board.

2 Likes

No i don’t.

So you don’t know crap then

Wow. This might be the most ignorant statement in the whole thread. Yeah, frost is totally fine if you don’t mind that some of the tank specs are going to outdps you in m+.

6 Likes

No they will not cuz Rogue will get gear also, now with 184 ilvl Rogue 2 buton one shoot same ilvl Plater,where is difference with idk… 213ilvl none it is the same

1 Like

You dont have any clue what are u talking about,did you even play or try Frost DK,don’t make false statements here all DK’s knows FROST is not okay

2 Likes

yes

I didn’t

Frost is middle of the pack and currently underrepresented on warcraflogs(almost 90% playing UH). It has a pretty interesting damage profile with one of the strongest 2-min CDs ingame (BoS)

Frost is slow, clunky, just babysitting GCD.
You dont get KM rank 2 procs without a healthy amount of crit.

And at that point you really are relying on your CD (pillar with Obliteration) to provide the procs for you. No procs, mean no Obliterate boost, which means lower damage.

1 Like
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/25

Feral druids and survival hunters are also underrepresented, even more than frost dks. It has literally nothing to do with how the spec performs. It’s also pretty far away from middle of the pack in m+ and not by a little amount, and our 100% logs are behind even higher low tiers by a ridiculous amount, even though plenty of frost dk already have our bis m+ legendary because it was farmable from heroic dungeons.

A strong cd on paper that in reality can go wrong because of many things out of our control and end prematurely as soon as we don’t have 100% uptime on a boss or we have to stop dpsing on a trash pack to stun, pull, disorientate something, or maybe we get stunned by a mob, etc. The list is pretty long about why it’s an okay cd at best.

2 Likes

No, because your hp scales more then your damage. Which is why rogues was not this broken on beta… A lot of other specs hits as hard if not harden then rogues atm… you just have to press something to survive the opener. Look at high rated games and you would understand.

KAIVAX - Please Please Fix Survival Hunter.

Be the hero!

1 Like

HP will scale more than dmg, so the burst will not do the same % of max HP. I don’t think they should ever do big nerfs. Small, frequent changes is always better imo. Just be patient and actually see how the meta evolves. We don’t even know what will be OP once we have end game gear, but I think the game will slow down, and sub rogue will fall off.

• Blood
    • Blood Boil damage increased by 10%.
    • Heart Strike damage increased by 15%.
    • Marrowrend damage increased by 10%.
    • Death Strike damage increased by 5%.

Well damage of blood isn’t best, but the problem with getting one shot is more urgent. It is impossible to need healer with hps over 6k to keep me up on trash :smiley: Like what insane dmg blood has to take when Deathstrike regularly heal me over 50% of HP when it sopoused to heal 30% of damage i took over last 5s :smiley: not mention it is gone almost at the same time when i heal it :smiley:

I really like to play blood dk but man this is really pain. The effort i have to make to stay alive compare to bear for example it is not fun at all, just stresfull :smiley: Not sure if i will keep playing. As bear just isn’t blood dk.

I did play with DH, I did play vs DH and I had DH as my alt, I did not main it tho. You have not done anything in SHL yet, so keep your mouth shut. (Yes even tho you hid your profile it is not really that hard to find)

2 Likes