Class Tuning Incoming – 7 June

Pretty good changes, but you really should look into tank threat modifiers in general. It’s getting out of hand how hard it is to gain/maintain threat with certain dps specs in the group. It’s not fun when I press every cooldown I have + potion to deal damage, and it’s still not enough.
This happens every expansion. Each season DPS outscale tanks in relative damage gains, and threat becomes an issue.

1 Like

Do you want us to play arms rather than fury?!

Thanks for the Hello Kitty bandaid on BM’s gushing wound, I guess.

1 Like

I appreciate the work Kaivax,

but this 5% for BM is yet again another slap in the face. The Devs literally destroyed us for 3 weeks with unwarranted nerfs after nerfs. Now you’re crawling it back slowly but we are not in a good position at all even with this lacking buff.

We have absolutely zero burst, our 4 set is pathetic not counting the occasional bug with it.

Our talent tree makes no sense at all, many of them are completely useless.

Please help the Devs get a grip.

1 Like

Can we have someone, anyone, look at havoc bugs at least? Nevermind the design issues, the overwhelming hatred of momentum and the fact that there are so few havoc in high end now, only 1 one havoc every two weeks is looking for a guild on wowprogress.

latest bugs found:

• Fel Devastation is no longer healing.
  • Movement has a chance to cancel an Eye Beam channel.
  • Casting The Hunt into Eye Beam will cancel the Eye Beam cast.
  • Casting Fel Rush immediately after The Hunt will not grant 5 more seconds of Momentum

(thanks for the havoc discord for all their hard work.)

Hey Kaivax, how about some server tuning?

1 Like

I don’t think this is the reason people aren’t playing it. If you just read the wowhead guide, they say its weakness is that in talent selection they have to decide between multi and single tatget → no in-between and as you can imagine, this sucks in most content, because you need both

Where is dk pvp buffs?

2 Likes

I refuse this :joy:

2 Likes

Hunter buffs noice

but… why no Deathknight buffs for frost or unholy ?
they are trash lol

Frost and unholy need PvP tuning desperately,

• unholy suggestion would be to make Army of the dead baseline for unholy and move it off the talent tree or make it a multi node with the abomination PVP talent
  • Frost suggestion make increase proc change for killing machine and remorseless winter damage between pillar goes
2 Likes

Because they are strong in the raid. So you cant just aura buff them.

i just edited

1 Like

Fair enough. PvP is an entirely different cup of tea.

1 Like

Blizzard never upset de balance of a current season. They never did and they never will.

If you’re part of the lucky ones who play the top meta spec and classes, well, good for you
but for everyone else, well, suck to be you, try again next season and until then buckle up
for the dumpster you’re going to live in for the next 6 months.
It’s doesn’t matter how well you’re geared, how high your ratings are, no one is going to pick you
over the 50+ people playing meta spec and classes at the same level of gear and rating applying at the same time as you.

I do not have the time to gear up meta spec and classes alt nor the will to play them.
I enjoy my class and spec like many and want to stick with it and simply because
we have picked up the short straw this season, we are just second rate players.

I’ll never understand what’s their endgame with that balance philosophy around musical chairs.
How some spec or even classes can stay unplayable for a whole expansion (drood or shaman know)…

So Blizzard can litteraly go fork themselves with this. I’m done for this season.
I just want to play the damn expansion without being a litteral burden for anyone fool enough to give me a shot at any decent endgame activity.

3 Likes

The changes to both pro ret/prot paladins and the nerfs to prot warriors in S1 contradicts your statement though, as well as the changes to the hunter bow during S1. There were many changes throughout the season, way more than what Blizzard usually does.

The feral change is good playstyle wise but it seems weird that when looking at overall class rankings these changes probably make it dead last for warcraftlogs metrics, since the specs (bm and fire mage) that had a worse performance got a much bigger buff, while specs that were already doing better , but still underperforming overall , such as assassination and arms got meaninfgul number adjustments, probably making the gap bigger.

If the devs acknowledge that the spec is underperforming do they also foresee that putting in just these changes and not also something like an aura buff or some increase to single target damage will hurt public perception even if the gameplay is better and the performance is slightly (1% to be generous) better? Where what you play ranks on the statistics chart on warcraftlogs and youtuber tier lists (regurgitating said chart) is sadly such an integral part of having a good time in wow that i think it should be taken into account, especially for a spec that has no unique utility in a raid setting such as feral due to a majority of raid groups having multiple druids already, while also being melee, the most contested spot in a 20 man raid.

1 Like

They’ll probably do a 2% aura buff in 4 weeks time and call it a day as usual, leaving Feral bottom for raids/single target.

1 Like

Feral is already at the bottom of Aberrus statistics, but all the spec will get is a little Tier Set adjustment without any reason :thinking:

1 Like

Can you please tell us a date for the next big patch? I would like to unlock allied races for maghar orc. Maybe gonna racechange to it, if I get to keep the orc heritage armor