Class Tuning Incoming - 11 April

Hahahahaha

Resto shaman dog tier: leave it over 3/4 of the season.

Resto shaman strong: Nerf within 2 weeks.

This is an rpg apparently? Do they have any idea what it feels like to grind out an upgrade to then find a static nerf to all your spells completely removing that effort?

Sure if they tested it efficiently and were slightly out but almost 6%? And don’t get me started about ret paladins.

Do they do it so everyone rerolls and drops a tonne of gold on crafted gear and boosts and then nerf it into oblivion? Sounds like easy revenue to me. Still shameless though.

In the past not enough adjustments have been made but if you have a hot fix every few days then it means you have out 0 thought into the changes in the first place.

1 Like

Another Hunter BM Nerf? Last week 4% now 3%??

Are u guys playing m+? This is ridiculous…

4 Likes

I recently got my BM hunter to Max, and i don’t have the Raz bow.

I was happy on march 3 when i saw this

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/233915177685352448/1094215863017676881/image.png

But then it has just been constant nerf after nerf after nerf.

Why are they basing nerfs on Raid performance with the special bow any way?

Think about the M+

1 Like

That’s been Blizzard issue since ages now, balancing towards the 1% instead of the rest of the audience.

1 Like

Imagine if they balance towards the Mythic raz Bow… then it’s like the 0.01%

Oh I’m pulling random numbers but what I mean to say they very (too) often cater to a big minority while crappin on the rest.

Still better than Fail Wars 2 class balance patches but not too far either…

Same, same.

But still, would be dumb if they balanced around a “Very rare” item from the highest difficulty.

1 Like

As long as every PvE change (so far at least) is being made based of last week’s output in a Vault of Incarnates, the adjustments going to be very incorrect. This method isn’t working, it never will. The further into the season, the faster kill times are, speed runners, pumpers, etc. A class that would normally do mediocre in a 5 min fight, will perform insanely well in a 4 min fight. And then, there are also some boss nerfs, like on Rasza for the 10th time, it definitely changes healing and dealing dmg and I just feel like it’s not being taken into consideration when they announce “tuning”.
It just doesn’t feel right/justified, it’s not class tuning, it’s class tuning in regards of the raid, because thats the easy thing to do. Tuning should involve a lot more horse power and cover vast content like m+ too. It also means it shouldn’t be as often. Quality over quantity. Rarer tuning but more precise cuts.

a flat bm hunter nerf seems insane
it’s already weak in aoe scenarios and it’s aoe capped
survivability is incredibly weak, especially in scenarios where you have to provide lust

if you wanna nerf anything nerf the single target only dmg and fix dire beast not resetting on bosses, it’s getting exploited and screws the logs with people starting on 4/5 charges

My underlying point stands, a new interaction was added that compliments the already strong 250% to make it completely broken strong. Why wasn’t it addressed before it went live?

mages are dead , fdk and survival hunter are dead and non viable but let’s buff unholydk and holy priest instead . great job lol

1 Like

Look at the amount of balance changes they did this season before posting something stupid. It was probably more than the entirety of Shadowlands.

1 Like

Shaman were there strongest healer or on par with the strongest healer (depending on the fight) while also doing quite good damage (in raids, in m+ their dmg is even better). Every Shaman with a brain (should have) expected nerfs to come and it’s a good sign that they constantly change classes instead of leaving classes too strong or to weak for multiple tiers.
If you rerolled Shaman and think that you can’t play the class anymore it’s not a blizzard problem.

News to me.

Please will be really usefull to change shock wave path on warrior tree, not even broken and will help alot on m+ utility. Monk and DH have better aoe stuns we as warrior just ask for having it at least.

you’re welcome then :slight_smile:

BUFF SHADOW PRIEST! Thank you!

I do not think you understand what i am saying is that they have set a president now, Now if a class is OP for more then 2weeks they have literally failed their own president of hotfixes.
And leaving a spec OP for months is not allowed anymore under this way of doing things.
I do not want to see next patch hits and then after some weeks they stop doing doing tuning because we are Literally 4 weeks away from the next patch and class tuning is already on the PTR, we expect to see class tuning when the raid hits a lot of it so what is good now very well might not be then and what is bad now might be good then.

I am also Expecting a change in what specs are strong come the patch because of what blizzard has said when tuning classes this patch.

If they suddenly leave this be and do not do class tuning for months as have been the case in the past that is a real bad sign now, and even in the last month AFTER the next patch is released on the PTR we should expect tuning if they just leave this on the sideline after this that is a black mark towards them.

That is because they have had to because they did almost nothing on the Beta for the game.

I’d honestly rather not know. It’s more motivating.

The Retribution “re-tune” has been the biggest example of a bait-and-switch I have ever seen in this MMO or any other. I re-subbed and rolled a new paladin, only to have to watch the Wowhead blue announcements with resignation, wondering which round of post-buff re-nerfing I’m going to have to deal with now.

Slowly but surely the spec is sinking back into Z-tier garbage, with weekly and bi-weekly nerf upon nerf. Why did you even bother?

Get a clue Blizzard.

3 Likes