Class Tuning Incoming - 29 November

It would be really nice to see some changes to Destro that isn’t a flat buff across the board :confused: It’s just in a really boring state at the moment. Making Cata a baseline would at least add some enjoyable gameplay changes for M+, or having Havok last longer like in Legion. Any changes than a straight up boring 5% would be nice :frowning:

1 Like

All 2h weapon classes should wait, because our dmg is tuned around fyrakks axe

1 Like

They joy of having a part of your spec gated behind the superng.

Well I am optimistic. Will be very fun, once we get it… I just really hope it will stay the best weapon next season too, and that we can upgrade it then but /doubt…

Else… We get it late in the season, we spend half a million gold, and then season alrdy over and gg…

if you get it.

1 Like

Rdru does more ST dps that dpsers? Nobody cares…

I will get it fast I think, but if not, I may just quit for a while and play some SoD.

Maybe next time you wait 3 weeks before opening the mythic RWF and balance the game instead of making the rest of the playerbase wait for much needed balance changes while perception ruins the game for them.
Also, resto druid damage. You gonna wait until the ladder is smashed before doing something?

stil no fury changes? like always pff

2 Likes

WAKE UP AND MAKE A RIGHT TUNING FOR THE DAMN DH HAVOC.What is wrong with you people CANT YOU SEE ALREADY?NERF!

1 Like

I really wonder about the resto buff. As if throughput was the problem oO
How about some mana cost reduction?

Seen ele pumping with new tier set tbh, but of course, not going to be meta.

you see?? they nerfed pala and buffed DH so much that i left my paladin behind for good
the gap is so god damn big
its like you cant enjoy your class in pvp and they force you to play something else with every new season

Hopefuly never.

Glad they took the lets BUFF other classes approach this time around.

They should BUFF much more classes to bring everyone to good position

3 Likes

I see that either warriors have no idea what they are talking, or they are pure selfish. Literally both dps specs are middle of the pack in both forms of PVE content that are relevant in terms of buffs and nerfs (doubtfully someone wants a buff for questing). On top of that, they also have a legendary incoming, that will most likely put them in top specs anyway.

And for those saying just bring the other x classes except the 3 ones that are dominating, you are either delusional, or you need your classes broken to be able to do basic content. This patch is one of the easiest in past 4 years. Half of my guild blasted 20s at this point. We are farming gear in 20s for fun, and 2 chesting them as those dungeons are hc dungeons. So no, they should just bring the other 3 on top to the level of the other x specs, and just buff the weaker ones (affliction, elemental, destro in m+, mm hunter and ww monk). And then leave it as it is.

Havoc, Rogue, Aug PvE nerfs where?

Hello, nice to see some tuning after 2 weeks. But haloooo??? What is this? No nerfs to Assassination, DH, BM? No boost for MM? Elemental? WW? like… are you guys throwing random class tuning updates and see how community will react?

I am SP main for more than 10 years and this buff is joke, but that is another topic to be posted on SP forum panel. You guys should try that class and what have you designed…

1 Like

Does it drop for HC and Normal? :thinking: if not I don’t know how many people would have it then.

You’re all calling for nerfs here, nerfs there but we’re in week 2 of the season, people are still using 2 tier pieces or still the old tier set.
If the community would fracking stop looking at that rio you wouldnt be here crying like babies.
What is meta? It is what mplus subcreation tells us, prove me wrong.

I’ve seen WW monks destroying dungeons, DH doing little damage, hunters not using traps and defensives, MM hunters topping the meters… the buffs will not buff you, if you’re bad you’re bad. End of story.

So should we wait for weeks/months to get that stupid weapon to have 5% dps increase? The season by that time is over.

Or we can just talk to people that actually played those closes for years. I’ve played with them last season too. So same people, somehow, came from being 20-30k under me to having 20k over me without any change in their gear or skill in first day of the patch after rework.

I agree with the bad players part, and that is the reason we are calling for nerfs. Because having a way stronger class that the others, will make a lot of bad players starting to play that class, getting invites (or being invited in our keys, cause they match the different criteria we set when we invite people), and either being so bad they cause the key to fail, or being boosted, and after that he will get the score, will get the proof he can handle more, and will take our places in queues. This was a problem since the beginning of time. S2 was the season when I saw so many bad spriests that I lost count. And most of them were having 200-300 points over me. In lower keys this is even worse.

I’m not calling for nerfs because I care too much about how the details looks at the end of the dungeon. I call for them because I know it will advantage a category of players that shouldn’t even be allowed in the first place to join the premade group system.