Class Tuning Incoming -- 8 February

BM have timed 25 fort and tyrannical keys. I’d bet my house that they aren’t getting carried there. Which leads us to.

On your part.

Some of these tuning changes are way to slow. Why do we even need to buff some stuff by such a large margins? And it takes 2-3months to do so.

Even if you overbuff guardian - no one is invinting them to parties anyway, and people usually leave a party when they see it’s not a prot warrior. With your super slow tuning - you just put big stigma on guardian druid. It’s a dead tank. And these buffs above are not nearly enough to bring them even close to the other tanks.

3 Likes

Ok I will have a lot of fun now

I’d imagine they were waiting for the effects of tier sets and crafting to appear/settle down… Is sensible if slightly frustrating (though I assume they could model it internally. )

And now check how many BM’s are over 20+ rating (but remember to check

Instead of comparing individual achievements compare the entire population.
Check how many % of people 2700io or higher (which means completing in time all M+20 on foti and tyra). Or wait I’ll tell you: that’s 361 people out of 144252 having any rating. That’s 0.25% of the population.
But good let’s compare it - for example, with your specialty. People having 2700+ io - 1405 out of 86828 people - 1.62% (that’s a 650% higher result).
Let’s check it with another example - Marksmanship - 2073 people out of 149976 have 2700+ io - 1.38%

Ignorance is not on my side but on yours. I pointed out that BM continues to be a good class in ST. But AoE has been a problem for a long time and any Beast Mastery will tell you that. And if the report of others is not enough for you - make a BM and see for yourself how it handles AoE situations.

3 Likes

I’m glad you guys are buffing Mistweaver every patch, but healing output is not the issue. The GCD on Soothing Mist is.

The only place where guardian was good was in pvp. But they killed that too.

Unless you’re resto it feels like a dead exp. They overnerfed numbers (playstyle is great) of Feral / Guardian / Moonkin in full panic mode and now like you say they will have their stigma for the rest of the expansion. I peronally stopped doing group content (main Feral / Guardian).

Feral still have aoe niche but that is it.

1 Like

That’s great, thank you!

What about some buffs for the sub rogue? It’s been a trash spec the whole time. How long will it take for some adjustments? A whole season? You always focus on warocks and warriors, what ablut the rest? Have you seen how enha sham looks in pvp? Is a trash spec all together. I cannot understand this logic. You focus on some classes with buffs/nerfs every single patch and some of them are just left there with no changes what so ever…

1 Like

Geebus, caster MW getting seriously M+ viable. Total of 10% on vivify and 20% on renewing+enveloping mists is a big deal for our 5-man coverage.

I like it! Choice is good :smile_cat:

Ngl though, what we really need is no GCD on soothing mist. There’s a lot of micro movements in modern dungeons and needing to take that extra second to set up a cast is painful.

Why nerf? Just buff the other healing specs to bring them in line with these classes. I don’t think this is the right approach especially when addressing endgame issues.

If the goal is to increase participation for other healers, then reducing participation for druids and evokers is not it.

3 Likes

Do you think, that whatever makes healers unfun is their raw healing output?

u can join my dungeon any time gorgeous

With all those changes ms still stays strongest ability in PvP.
Please nerf it’s damage by like 20% and nerf the procrate of ms from different talents that refresh it, to shift the damage profile and open up possibility for different builds

why no one nerf elemental shaman ???

They obviously want less than top parsing druids to suffer.

2 Likes

Not a single nerf for disc priest in pvp.
Considering 90% of healers in shuffle are disc, this is weird.
Do something about it

is this patch a 1st april joke? prot pala dont need 1% more damage!!! he need more defence! much shorter def cds!!! omg!!!
and what about horrible holy paladin healer???

I am glad you are keeping an eye on tanks in general and Guardian druids in particular.

However, you say want to alleviate some “alleviate some difficulties Guardian Druids have been experiencing with certain damage types”. Druids are particularly weak against magic damage and does good against physical damage. But the changes mostly increase our armour which doesn’t help much against magical damage.

My suggestion to changes would be:

• Add 10% magic damage reduction to Ursine Adept. This passive was nerfed at the launch (it used to reduce all damage). The nerf to physical damage taken may have been warranted, but not the nerf for magical damage taken.
  • The start of a pull is the most dangerous part, because we don’t have Iron Fur and we didn’t spread moonfire yet (10% damage reduction from talent). So increase the rage gained by shifting into bear form from 25 to 40. This allows starting the pull with at least one stack of Iron Fur.
  • Make Incapacitating roar off the GCD (warrior disrupting shout is more potent and is not on the GCD).

It is all about how you play shadow, we need Shadow Crash 2x charges or 15-20s cooldown. You cant use Shadow Crash for next trash, you are doomed!