Class Tuning Incoming -- 8 February

Shadow Priest : please Blizzard could you make it so that Shadow Crash is [@target] rather than [@cursor]. Exactly the same as Dark Void.

Explanation: Shadow Priest’s AoE is awkward at best. The viable path is Misery + Shadow Crash + Psychic Link. This gives an AoE window of 21 seconds for every 30 seconds, in which Psychic Link AoEs on mobs tagged with Vampiric Touch ( applied on them with Shadow Crash).

But in the heat of the battle it is very hard to position a reticle and get a slow moving projectile hit a group of mobs, many times the mobs are already gone or you cannot position the reticle properly. Shadow Crash’s sister ability, Dark Void, does not require reticle placement.

I have run some few normal dungeons without Shadow Crash, depending solely on Dark Void + Deathspeaker + Pain of Death - it is not really viable, the numbers are very low, because Psychic Link requires VT and not SW:Pain.

Yeah, just buff other Healers, with Pugs its even hard enough to heal

That’s what irks me a little bit. It really feels like they’re trying to peg the top-parsing druids/evokers down a little, at the expense of those who play below their level. I definitely agree that druids and evokers are performing really well compared to other healers, but IMO, they are performing where other healers should be as well.

Pugs are going to often be a nightmare to heal regardless of what spec you play. This just makes the pugging situation even worse for everyone, not just druids and evokers.

Full disclosure: I play a preservation Evoker and my rating is currently 2.2k in M+.

For me its an annoyance that so much of our class (even ST) depends on a bow that has such a poor drop chance, and the feeling I get that im somewhat balanced around actually having it.

This is what it feels like anyway.

1 Like

Currently locked at 2,3 I feel I’m not good enough to get beyond at that amount of peaking unavoidable damage. Azure blade is a nightmare for me, also Fenrir and Haylia and Odyn even with well timed CDs

Beats me how you can get so many specs so way out of balance from the start. Just crazy.

Marksmanship hunters are oneshoting people in bgs below 70.

Hunters shred everything apart currently… WTF is this? Any chance to finally get an equally good burst profile as balance? Fire your devs ffs

Holy priest damage dosent even exist… maybe make the spec competetive in high keys.

Nice to see some Resto shaman buffs tho.

Bad choice, switch to destro for now, still a bad choice though imo.

Better solution would be

Resto Drood
+2%

Evoker
Nothing

Resto Sham
+5%

Diszy and Holy
+5%

Holy Pala
+5%

Instead of nerfing nerfing Healing specs,
So nobody would feel punished for playing a specific healer class

Stop buffing vilefiend and tyrant…For mother of god buff doom,felguard and soulstrike instead and reduce its cooldown to 5sec or scale with haste ,10 seconds is way to much and the dmg is very low…just buff it so we can play the game vs melees…

And reduce the cd of Grimoire:felguard to 1.5m cd…Its suposed to line up with Tyrant why would u make it so cringe?

Atleast nerf mm hunters dmg in low levels after these changes please.

They are globalling people in low level bgs.

These devs need to understand that this will completely ruin bgs below 70 and some people actually want to pvp before they hit 70 right?

I will try to do low level bgs after these changes and I swear if I get globalled by mm hunters I will lose hope for Blizzard completely…

The elephant in the room nobody talks about :rofl::rofl::rofl: finally I can do some damage.
Going meta? I don’t know :man_shrugging:t3: but definitely tombstone will do a ton of damage, and umbilicus eternus will grant a huge shield when used. We’re going to be immortal again :sweat_smile:

I though low level BGs died in like WoD.

Not touched them since gear stopped mattering and everyone got scaled

Im just using them for 15k honor farm before 70 because Blizzard made them completely useless other than that.

But with these garbage buffs hunters are getting, might as well just * disable pvp and allow us all to start with 15k honor once we ding 70, when we already bought full upgrade pvp gear on main.

And how is it fair that hunters completely global mobs while some classes got to do full rotations for it? What does it tell new gamers? Why do some classes abilities hit for 10 while hunters for 500 in equal gear? XD

15000 honor should be unlocked for alts that hits 70 the first time, when the mains done some quests or something.
Like adventure mode but for gear. As the crafted pvp gear crap is crap for questing, costs too much now and is barely anywhere in the ah last time I checked.
Blizzard, next time, make pvp gear crafting unlocked for everyone, dont make it a rare drop that needs pvp items to craft it…

And I get like one honor boa token per 500 bgs. I think ive only seen it drop 3 times xD

Id rather work for it instead of being lazy, but Blizzard has completely lost it…:confused:

If the intent is to keep the overall damage same and shift the spike damage to a sustained damage buffing slam is completely worthless. You never have enough uptime to use slam during matches unless maybe you play against a melee cleave. Therefor shifting some of the damage from MS to Slam is straight damage nerf to the class. Instead the damage can be diverted to bleeds. Especially when playing against wizard cleaves this change will hurt a lot. We bearly manage to stick to target and never have a chance to use slam even once.

Yeah I stopped levelling in BG’s when they scaled people down and they made heirlooms irrelevant etc. The whole levelling experience became unenjoyable and pvp the most.

But some still do it and enjoy it.

Yeah, blizz have said it before that they do not consider anything until max level as end game and they only balance around end game.
This being said, I could only see it as a nightmare trying to level classes at every level of the game 1-70 while trying to keep them balanced at 70 for end game content.

And also your not on about all hunters, your specifically on about Marksman.

Well, you sure do hate paladins blizz.