Class Tuning Underway -- 3 February

Remember back in legion they said they now had all these new little knobs to turn so they could fine tune classes better?

Now it’s just flat % buffs every damned time, while this is purely a pve related buff it still affects pvp so i’m sure the pvp community will be delighted to see arms warriors getting a flat 3% dmg buff.

14 Likes

We are still in beta.

18 Likes

Still nothing for arcane mage. At this rate arcane mage will be the worst mage spec and one of the worst specs in game.

1 Like

Hello there, is there anyone that knows Mistweaver exists? They have been the most underwhelming healer, and they have not been featured in any class change for the past 3 months… What is this ??

23 Likes

True and I sympathise all specs should be viable but you have two other specs to go to. Havoc well…

4 Likes

So it seems you’re trying to bring the bad specs up but you’re not interested in bringing the best specs down.

Boomkins still hit me for 15k starsurges (that they can fire off 3+ in a matter of a seconds).
Rogues still one shot.

Demo is still the ugly step child.

Also this is like the 3rd time you’ve done a flat % damage buff to Frost and Assass. Did you literally not test these specs before launch?

16 Likes

completely ridiculous, what are you guys even doing with all those “class tuning” phases that are completely pointless ? Doing a blanket buff isnt helping at all, it’s time to buff classes properly and nerf others not slap a blanket nerf or buff and call it a day

6 Likes

the fact they think a blanket 3% damage buff to assas and frost will save those specs is hilarious

9 Likes

Its a start but like C’mon Blizz…revert rogue to mists or wod…or Legion, take your pick they all played better than how sin does currently.

5 Likes

I’ll likely go fire in patch 9.1, but with low amount of gear drops, switching to it now isn’t an option for me,

Sorry, but this xy% buff nonsense is getting out of hand. Please, listen to feedback. Either look at the class forums where there are really good threads about what these specs need, or look at class discords where you can find the same thing. I’m sure the top players on those discords would love to have a conversation about it.

One of the WoW streamers, Sloot, did interviews about every single class and every single spec with class representatives chosen by the community because of their knowledge and achievement with their class, and it’s available on his YouTube channel and twitch channel. It happened during the beta and they went through all the issues every single class had and gave very detailed ideas about why and how it could be solved.

Communicate with your playerbase, at least with the part that can and do give constructive feedback. That way we wouldn’t be in this position right now. These “buffs” will once again, solve nothing. I don’t understand why there is only effort in nerfing already mid tier classes. Because when they get nerfed, they don’t just get a % overall nerf.

26 Likes

That is also true and more makes it difficult, I also believe Arcane is a different covenant to the other two (might be wrong on that). Lower performing specs and changing from them is not fun with legendaries, covenants and low gear drops.

However I don’t even have that choice, I’d have to change class.

3 Likes

Yep.

On the 11th of Jan they did 9% to Frost and 8% to Assass.
On the 11th of December they did 5% to assass.

Since launch they’ve done a total of 18% flat damage buffs to assass (including these new ones), and it still wont be enough.
They’re so far off fixing anything.

15 Likes

at this point they’re not even trying, they’re just slapping buffs and nerfs on all spells with no care or clue of what they’re even doing

11 Likes

That’s not gonna solve anything. Like, anything at all. I can’t think of a single thing this solves.

6 Likes

3-5% for specs that nobody wants for any content (except for arms warrior in PvP) isn’t going to do much. Not to mention, where are the buffs to the underperforming tanks and healers??

10 Likes

“Well, it’s the beta, you should wait for the full release before judging the game!”

…Oh.

15 Likes

Hey eeeh is this both for pve and pvp or just pve, cause if this is also pvp are you legit buffing arms warr!!! Btw can we get some demo love for once since like mop???

9 Likes

The balancing is like:

https://i.ibb.co/1GVQFX6/meme.jpg

26 Likes

This is so dissapointing, seems like the devs don’t even play their own game.

5 Likes