Classes and Races

Yeah same! I’d love to be able to play a Chaos Orc/Eredar demon hunter.

Not really sure on that since Zandalari can be paladins. Maybe it just doesn’t fit the Trolls culture since they’re very tribalistic/shamanistic, compared to Zandalari who have their own civilization/empire. As for Gnomes I’m not really sure either. I mean they didn’t get hunter until Legion so It might take another 14 years till they become paladins.

They’re only holy priests because of gameplay reasons, almost the same as Lightforged Draenei being able to be shadow priests. Lorewise they use the shadows to heal though.

1 Like

I agree… it’s a butchered mess now… give the players what they want!

If it breaks lore rules for yourself then don’t roll the class/spec combo that you don’t agree with - simple!

Those who don’t mind should be able to.

What about this dude? Outlaw no? :joy:

Have to agree for Monk, it should be a default , same with Warrior, Mage, Hunter.

Yes please :smiley::raised_hands:

If every race could be every class then there would probably be 99,99% belf on the horde :laughing:

Some mixes of classes and races would just look stupid.

Tauren Rogue?

There are also some mixes i think are stupid, per example: Tauren monk/priest, gnome warrior, and some more.

There’s an opposition between a light infused individual and using void powers. Lore wise it’s not a thing, but for gameplay reasons you can do it

The light tries to purify the undeads even if they still believe in the light. Channeling it will burn them and they may die from it if they don’t stop

AFAIK only 1 undead priest can truly use the light, it’s alonsus foal which also btw helped in the foundation of a few paladin orders iirc. Dude’s an exception to the rule at this point.

Gnome can be warriors and death knights. You can’t get any stupider by allowing any race/class anyway.

“My existence is an oxymoron.”
Laughs in Void-Elf-Holy-Priest.
Laughs in Lightforged-Draenei-Shadow-Priest.

That was kinda my point with the skyrim example, if you don’t like it dont play it. I personally wouldn’t play an undead paladin, but hey, if you let it, well, why not?

And from a RP perspective, then it could be cool to RP like a fallen paladin, who keeps worshipping the light, even in death.

So again, why not? For me it’s more disturbing to see ppl riding sewer rats in wendigo costumes, than it would be to see an undead paladin.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.