Classic Content Unlocking in December

AV is cancer of the game atm.

Lol it’s dec 17, I would call it more of late dec than early based on math.

2 Likes

Nah its 23rd of december its fine we are still early, early 2020 means december

1 Like

Hey @Kaivax!

Can we get the exact timestamp for the content maybe before December 2020 ? I think you said we will get it in early December, of course you didn’t add the year but its kind of strange that we will get informed after the release is “BWL and Darkmoon Faire are coming in early 2020” If its the same early as the early in december will it be in 2021 then ?

Thanks

3 Likes

Bump
answer blz

1 Like

Early January now :wink:

1 Like

Not in Blizzard™ time!

1 Like

Looks like they already abandoned classic.

2 Likes

Why are the Warsong Gulch rewards left out ?

Blizz answer pls!

Still no info when is BWL coming out? :slight_smile:

I doubt they will release classic content now with a major content update in retail coming very soon.

Would make no sense from a business standpoint.

1 Like

just give us the WSG vendor items and that’s all.

1 Like

please don’t right this if you don’t mean it. But at least make a post saying the info will be late. You must have someone in your staff with knowlege of basic communication

4 Likes

ppl said that for a year when there was no classic release date. muh content draught.

They didnt plan this far forward, they thought classic would be a splash in the pan and we’d all go retail only.

Once they work out a plan i’m sure they’ll be happy to share it…

hmmm someone here who wanna do a bet if BWL & co gets released before or after the airport Berlin is done?

Thats easy, since that airport will never be finished.

Better bet,

what gets focused and therefore released first, Shadowlands or Classic?

Shadowlands will be out in autumn like October probably. (maybe earlier like BFA)
That’s maybe 9 months away.

Classic is currently in phase 2.5. Phase 3 for example lets say is next month. If BWL releases in February, then that’s 6 months after game launch. So that’s two raid tiers in 6 months.

They will still have 3 more raid tier to go: Zul Gurub, Ahnqiraj, and Naxx.
Will they go through Blackwing Lair, Zul’Gurub, Ahn’qiraj, and Naxxramas, in 9 months?
I would guess not.

1 Like