Classic Era Transfer Destinations for Your Hardcore Characters

Accidentally transferred my dead 60lvl HC character to Gehennas, battlegroup that exists solely for bots and PvP rank exploiters, it has zero (0) items on AH across all 10 servers and zero real players.
Support refused to change my final destination to normal realm twice and told me to pay $20 to get out of trap they created. Be aware.

1 Like

You have to confirm your destination by manual input and there will be a warning box too, there was no ‘accident’ nor was there a ‘trap’.

FCM’s are generally final, review the transfer order carefully next time.

There is no manual input, there is drop-down menu. Second battlegroup with zero players should not exist in the first place.

Because you said the below: That there was “no manual input”. This is disproved, by putting in Firemaw.

That is exactly the same, you manually input what you want through the drop-down menu or in the “realm name” field enter one of the eligible destination realms. The game doesn’t make an automated choice for you.

Imgur

Players may choose to enter a low populated realm if they wish.

1 Like

Why did you change original transfer form before taking a screenshot?
It drops you lists of servers you can click on, you do not need to type anything.
(there should be screenshot, but I cant post it)
It even suggests you Gehennas, lmao.
That wasnt my point anyway. By “accident” I mean that I assumed that every pvp server is connected, just like every pve one.

wait 30 days until the mailbox is empty, or wait 90 days for a ticket to be anwsered

Dear all,
in case you are searching for an environment which different to the Firemaw Cluster (e.g. no gold DKPs and a focus on a community), I can only highly recommend to check out the DragonsCall/Venoxis/Heartstriker Cluster.

Our guild “Blutmond” is enjoying a less populated server. Our community is what makes us special and we are enjoying the full raid content since the launch of ERA.

For more information please check the following post: