Classic Goldshire

I am so happy to see Goldshire in it’s pure form without futa Draenei and other wicked things. I really hope that Goldshire will be a RP hub.

I want to hug you lot also for amazing moments on this server it is so much fun to be here!

3 Likes

Watch out, hugging is where it started last time.

5 Likes

Don’t jinx it please :frowning: also it’s too early to tell but I’m still happy it does not exist yet :smile::+1:.

Hmmm… I wonder if this might be a good time to make that Vampire Princess Lapdancer Dragon Gnome in Human Form I’ve been thinking about? After all, someone has to be the first to set the ball rolling.

*legs it *

My theory: With all the popular Goldshire races like Draenei and Worgen missing, Goldshire e-rpers won’t play Classic but stay In Retail. Let’s hope I’m gonna be right ~

Well you still have humans and Nelfs so there is still a reason for them honestly sad but true.

Yes, but still better for them in retail with all of the popular erp races available, and if you mainly play WoW for Goldshire erp why would you play classic instead?

Aside of better graphic, more stuff to implement into the erp etc

I understand your point and I agree but why do you think people only play for goldshire?. But still just give it time and we will see what will happen it’s still to early to say.As long as you have nelfs and humans those weirdoes will still find a way :crazy_face:.

Wouldn’t even say that it’s just a matter of the races. It’s about infrastructure.
If you have an interest in that kinda thing, why go and try to carve out a niche here, if you can already do it on retail, where it’s well established and therefore comparatively easy to find?
Even if you’re predominately a classic player, you still have access to retail, so there’s really not much stopping you from just heading to goldshire there for a good… uh… pipe-cleaning every now and then.

1 Like