[Classic][H][Shazzrah] <Helheim>Mon/Tue/Thu 20:30-23:30 ST

Guild name: Helheim

Faction: Horde

Server: Shazzrah

Servertype: PvP

Who we are: Formed by a group of older players (28 – 35 years of age) who played World of Warcraft since the first public beta. Raidleaders cleared Naxxramas in retail vanilla and led Guilds/Raids for over 15 years on retail and private wow and other games.

Raids: Monday,Tuesday,Thursday from 20:30 to 23:30 CEST (server time)

Our Goal: Clear all PvE content and have fun while doing it!

Plan of Action: As most of us are old casual farts who have jobs and families, we simply will not have the same time as we used to - however, we still plan to require players to level up to 60 in 3-4 weeks and to begin raids no later than 8 weeks after launch (hopefully sooner). This may sound like a short time frame, but if you do not have the time to level to 60 in 4 weeks you probably won’t have enough time to farm consumables for raids either. While we will strive to be slightly less than Hardcore, Helheim will require a certain level of dedication from its core raiders.

Expectation for Raiders: Keep to the raiding times, be prepared and stocked with the needed pots, food, etc. Know your class, and know how to gear it. The more prepared we are, the faster our progress will be…

Class Leaders: The “Mommy” of each class (Or senpai, if you will ya weeb!) - A person who is exceptional at their class and is willing to take on the extra responsibility of fellow class players. There are several class leadership positions still available!

Loot system: DKP most likely capped and with decay, we feel from experience that it is the most fair, MS before OS and legendarys will be decided as we go.

Who are we looking for: Mature and dedicated people who want to be a part of a great community. Being able to commit to our raiding days/times and keep to them, Ability to communicate on a mature level through discord. Be open to get help and help others to advance the raiding team.

Recruiting: We are looking for members to fill our core but casuals are also welcome.

High: Fury Warriors, Rogues, Mages, Resto Shamans, Warlocks, Priests

Medium: Hunters

Low: Feral and Resto Druids, Prot Warrior

Interested?

http s://discord.gg/ DuBcBR5 (remove space)

Send me a PM
(Discord: CptNoBeard#7727) or
(Discord: JDCam#1395) or leave a comment for more information.

might want to add the discord server? took me a while how to figure out PMs with just the tag :stuck_out_tongue:

I see i will add that thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.