Classic Missing Quests

I’ve already stumbled across two quests that should be in the game yet aren’t: The New Horde, given by Eitrigg as a breadcrumb to the Valley of Trials for Tauren and Forsaken characters, and the third quest in the Chen’s Empty Keg questline in the Barrens.
Is there a list somewhere of other unavailable quests, and has Blizzard said anything about them?

Wowhead in inconclusive on the “Chen’s Empty Keg” third-in-chain:

https://classic.wowhead.com/quest=822/chens-empty-keg#comments

Someone said it’s in game, but the conditions upon which it is offered are not clear.

Regarding breadcrumbs: these often are no longer offered if you have already completed a quest in the chain that they were breadcrumbing to or if you have completed a different quest with the same breadcrumb intent.

Noted for Chen’s Empty Keg.
Regarding the breadcrumb, I know for a fact I didn’t do any quest like that. I even rolled a fresh new Forsaken alt to test it, it didn’t see the quest either.
This may seem inconsequential, but it is a sign quests may have fallen through the cracks.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.