[classic] vote: what server will you be on? let the community know

Hello,

I wanted to conduct a small poll to see who will be playing on what server come classic’s launch. There are two servers coming, a regular roleplay server called Hydraxian Waterlords (horrible name) and an RP-PvP server called Zandalar Tribe.

Poll : https://www.strawpoll.me/18453226

• What faction will you be playing? A more crucial question if you’re rolling PvP, as you can only pick one faction .
  • Where do you plan to do hub / social roleplay? Orgrimmar and Ironforge? Southshore and Brill? Astranaar and the Crossroads? Stormwind? Etc.
  • What zones do you hope will become popular areas in vanilla compared to modern WoW?

Let me know what you think.

Personally I have little interest in Classic anymore, but some of my RL friends are seemingly hyped for it. They’re not really RPers though and so they’ll likely go for one of the PvE or PvP servers. Either way I refuse to play on a PvP server, so Hydraxian Waterlords is the only RP option for me.

1 Like

I may make a character or two on Hydraxian Waterlords. And log onto them once a month.

Horde, Hydraxian for me.

I’d say Brill will come back. Orgrimmar is comfy but it also has a lot of gameplay utility, so I kind of doubt big parts of it will come back. I am skeptical of Classic RP in general though. Good setting and atmosphere, but far fewer options and a lot more busiwork.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.