Classic wow caracters apearance

rework caracters in classic wow like BFA … dont let old apearance on caracters ugly like in vannila… you guys release a game in 2019 with graphic on caracter like 2000 ? pls dont !!!

1 Like

I’d like if they add an option, that if you like to see things with old graphics or new ones. :slight_smile:

I look forward to the old models again. It´s one of many reasons, Classic appeals to me. I am sure I am not alone. The new models look mighty fine, I can appreciate both, but for Classic, it´s the Classic appearances and casting animations.

And imagine how out of place the new Character models would look in the Classic World too :slight_smile:

So, in other words!

:wink: Yes, i feel strongly about this, can you tell!

But I am onboard with an option for a toggle between new and old, if that is what the majority would like. A part of me does doubt that though, but what do I know :butterfly:

Well, I would love a toggle-button.
I had forgotten about the nightmare-fuel tauren/gnome-faces were, and they are my favorite races

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.